The 2016 Benfti hype list (blokes we might actally draft!)

Miss Dean, we don’t hear or see enough of him these days. Willie has a weird kicking action but they go straight.

The push free kick to Willie is quite possibly the worst decision I’ve ever seen in Australian Rules Football.

If any of them can play like Tippa then I am in.

Looking forward to your thoughts on Stengle. Reckon if he was 180 he’d be spoken about highly.

Ben, I know you're not doing a profile, but SPS? Worthy of #1?

Um, on paper yes, if GWS or GC had the pick then yes. He will could end up the best player from this draft by a margin, but there is risk. I think we will go a safer option and that’s fine by me this year.

I so wanted us to have another top 6 pick this year, just so we can get SPS. I’d take him at 1, but I know we won’t have the balls

The push free kick to Willie is quite possibly the worst decision I've ever seen in Australian Rules Football.

At that stage, the maggots thought Hawthorn was going to draft him and were giving him some early training.

Looking forward to your thoughts on Stengle. Reckon if he was 180 he'd be spoken about highly.

Too ■■■■■■ right he would be!!!

He would make the Guinness Book of Records as the oldest man in the world.

Miss Dean, we don't hear or see enough of him these days. Willie has a weird kicking action but they go straight.

He used to spend a lot of time next door to where I lived, for a while. Nice guy, Dean.

I really want Rioli this year

I cannot get my work done, thinking about dean rioli

I think I need to revise my list in the thread about who should we draft with our picks. Rioli at 29, Long at 41, and Frank at 68 would be awesome.

We could also offer Dempsey a coaching role with the VFL as a playing assistant, and a mentoring role with the Indigenous lads.

We should be picking Ben Long as payback for Footscray picking Dickson, Campbell and Redpath.

Im going to go out on a limb, and im not alone in this thinking, but he could be top 3 in the best Rioli's to have played.

Who would he relegate to fourth?

We can debate that later.

Not really a debate is it?

More than you think. Dean is the best player I have ever seen pull on an Essendon jumper. if the senario was who do you want over a whole career it’s Cyril, Maurice, Dean but if was for one year of their primes for me it’s Maurice, Dean, Cyril.

Dean reminded me of Darren Jarman with his skills. Loved him, still one of my all-time faves.

A pity he didn’t get himself fitter earlier, and then by the time that penny had dropped his body was played out.

Will Rioli be available late?

I’d like to see us add another classy player around goals.

Benfti, if you had to take each player the best game of their career and add in tippa how do you rate them as an on-their-day?

Will Rioli be available late?

I’d like to see us add another classy player around goals.

Benfti, if you had to take each player the best game of their career and add in tippa how do you rate them as an on-their-day?

Who knows, would expect him to go anything from 20-50.

When do fark Hawthorn get their first pick? 136?

88 90 108 126

An impressive draft hand.

88 90 108 126

Next year is not much better.

They will crash in 19/20. Nothing new coming through of any quality. The remainder of the old stars gone. A huge load placed on the remaining ones with little extra support. Clarko will be in a vicious cycle of chasing mature player with future picks or have to dump players to get more talent via the draft.

I would am guessing he will roll out a new approach to his game plan this year and have a serious crack, then that will be it for a while.

Thanks for the post, Frank sounds like he has the type of skill set you drool for in a project player, hope we can grab a couple of these boys.

Ezekiel Frank is a hell of a name.

88 90 108 126

Next year is not much better.

They will crash in 19/20. Nothing new coming through of any quality. The remainder of the old stars gone. A huge load placed on the remaining ones with little extra support. Clarko will be in a vicious cycle of chasing mature player with future picks or have to dump players to get more talent via the draft.

I would am guessing he will roll out a new approach to his game plan this year and have a serious crack, then that will be it for a while.

Then they will make application for a Priority Pick on the basis they are rubbish.

Seems the AFL sanctions this kind of behaviour. Live in the now, sell the future for possible success now. If it all goes wrong, the other 17 teams will bankroll your bad choices.

Mad if you don’t really.