The 2018 Benfti "in absentia" Hype thread

Qld, parts of NT

But only their academy sections, right?

1 Like

Oh donā€™t tell me that. I thought you always knew a lot of personal info.

Seriously though, I hope the role is working out the way you wanted it too. Without really knowing you, it seems as if it aligns with the type of role youā€™ve always wanted.

1 Like

More than usual,

It was short term, coz Iā€™m highly likely moving south in the next 6 months.

And yeah, if we end up back in Melbourne Iā€™m totally going to hit the club up.

13 Likes

Mentioned it earlier Ben, would be great for you to give a post mortem of the draft. Who got drafted that you like, whatā€™s exciting about them. At that point the conflict of interest is probably gone. Makes it interesting to watch as young talent develops across the afl system.

2 Likes

If heā€™s related to Tim, he would be lightning

Yeah, I can totally do that.

8 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure the whole of Qld is divided between to two clubs and they have access to essentially everyone provided they can prove that they have contributed to the individuals development via their academy. It includes Indigenous, Multicultural, non-AFL and whiteys too.

Which is different to non-Northern Academies who only get access to Indigenous, Multicultural and, I think non-AFL kids; although I donā€™t know how that works, considering participation in an AFL academy would technically count as participation in the AFL, wouldnā€™t it?

Interesting. Are you scouting for Emma and GWS?

How old are Alwyns boys?

WSPTU.

This shows a map of who has what areas

1 Like

The Marsh is waiting for you.

1 Like

Twins are 14/15, the 3rd is a few years younger and the youngest isnā€™t even 10 yet.

1 Like

Yep,
Thereā€™s the centre half forward succession plan in four years time.

6 Likes

Liam Ryan absolutely killed it for WC in the final against Collingwood.

I reckon he could be better than Gaff.

Can we get him please?

We could play one at CHF and the other at FF

Nat Ratā€™s boy is a similar age - so heā€™ll be our Ruckman

Fletcherā€™s 2 boys can then take up FB and CHB and we have our spine set for the next generation

2 Likes

Who were you working for Benfti?

Racist

1 Like

I think the twins are the same age.

17 Likes

Ben LICKED

1 Like