The 2018 Benfti "in absentia" Hype thread

I don’t want to link to any of the cases, as this thread isn’t really about that.

However they have formally apologised for all the past sexual abuse at the school.

Similar time to my dad…roughly

we never saw much of the day rats they headed home and we were stuck inside. one thing i would of been a lot fitter if the amount of yummy mummys were running around the lake back then like they are now

1 Like

I lived in Central Victoria in a tiny place called Sandon near Newstead in the eighties and went to Uni in Ballarat in the nineties. It was common knowledge in the district about St. Pat’s and the priests being a tad touchy feely.

yet there were never even whispers when i was there. we were always warned about certain lurkers that parked near the school. i never condone what some religious types get up to but if anyone tried it with me i would defend myself. luckily i was a fair size and fit anyway brothers not priests. mud sticks so the minority give everyone a bad name. i had some great teachers there

1 Like

Peter “Jake” Farley?

Unfortnuately, the sick mongrels were very good at choosing their marks and would almost exclusively target the most vulnerable among their congregation, especially those who would not fight back.

1 Like

Don’t suppose you guys could take this to the George Pell thread?

3 Likes

Haven’t checked out this thread since someone posted that article about our NGA players, I wonder what people are talking abou…

6 Likes

back on track

3 Likes

Top find, would have been on the list this year.

Was duel sport up until recently so has a lot of upside, great bloodlines too

4 Likes

Is he the one that was carrying a little bit of weight?

We all know what happened last time we took a punt on a chubby Indigenous kid with an awesome hyphenated name.

2 Likes

I like the way he kicks for goal.
Honestly don’t know what’s going on with that in the AFL.

why is your avatar a cool @Riolio ?

It’s E.
‘cos Souljacker isn’t a good song, apparently.

Maybe not in the spirit of @benfti s thread since he’s been through the “pathways”, but missed a fair bit of formal over the last 2 years. This was from a couple of years ago.

1 Like

Disgraceful.

An update - NORTH Melbourne has delisted second-year midfielder Kyron Hayden to free up a spot on its senior list ahead of next week’s NAB AFL Draft.

The 19-year-old will be re-selected by the club in the NAB AFL Rookie Draft.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-draft-2018-irving-mosquito-could-help-fill-the-gap-left-by-cyril-rioli-at-hawthorn/news-story/3dfa2085f5b30ee6460e50c03bfc934d

1 Like

I’d absolutely snipe him out from under the hawks nose

10 Likes