The 2023 fix(ture) is in

Everyone will find something to sook about.
even in a utopia we’d have whingers

1 Like

Historically these predictions have been centimetre perfect. We shall win the flag. Could not work out if I should post in the fixture thread or lid off thread.

1 Like

Hey @Finding_Nino, the below says:

Relative to the AFL’s intentions, you could make a case based on this listing that:

• Port Adelaide, West Coast, and Essendon did worse than they might have expected
  • Melbourne, Geelong, and Brisbane Lions did better than they might have expected

You go tell everyone here that they were wrong!

1 Like

Got my tickets to ‘gather round’ actually really cheap - 45$ for the saturday and sunday. Works out splendid as im going with my Pies, Saints and dogs supporting mates. By the looks of it will be close to a sell out for both days so should be a great atmosphere.

Tickets on sale already?

Yep. It’s 30$ for a day pass which gives you access to both games on that day (at Adelaide oval) or 45$ for the 2 day pass - which gives you access to the Saturday and Sunday slate.

Unsure of prices on the 3/4 day passes

1 Like

cheers, booked 6 tickets

1 Like

I got my tix earlier this week. HFF at section 540 row B. Seems to have a pretty decent view.

I’m in bay 535… not too far off center wing. Carn the Dons!

1 Like

Bloody hell that’s cheap, the AFL could have made a killing off this round, it would have sold out at $50 per day anyway.

2 Likes

Yep, i couldn’t believe my eyes when i saw it.
Will actually be quite a cheap weekend away all things considering.

Thank the tax payers of SA for that :rofl:

1 Like

You are a member i take it? So got the Essendon game free. I’m interested to know the cost for 2 days for non members, for example a Carlton fan wanting to go to Saturday and Sunday games.

I understand they are making it really cheap so it’s a success, the problem for the AFL is though that in a few years time when they jack the prices up to a reasonable amount, everybody will whinge. They are effectively leaving about $5 million on the table this time around, money that people would think is a reasonable price to pay anyway :sweat_smile:

They have left nothing on the table as the SA government are funding it. The SA government paid the AFL over $10m to host it so they can afford to cap prices at a decent level

Might head up and stay at Acemans bordello.

Yeah but they’d get that anyway. They could have double dipped and came away with 15 mill (10 mill s.a government, 5 mill attendance), instead of just the 10 mill (+1 mill) and it still would have been more than reasonable prices i think.

For what it’s worth i think the concept will be a success despite the crap fixturing from the AFL.

It is $45 for the both days for non members.

I’m a member but i forgot to use it for this :sweat_smile:

That’s like $11 per game :sweat_smile:. Ridiculous prices.

1 Like

Sorry for bump, does anyone know when the unscheduled matches will be scheduled later in the year?

Eg. Dons/Cats in round 18 doesn’t have a set day yet, so do we have set dates when we will find out?

Cheers

ANNOUNCE PRE SEASON FIXTURE