The Beer Thread

Ha. Been to the sales and got some new camping gear. Set it all up and having beers in the backyard :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Nek minnit

@Klawdy have I ruined this thread too?

1 Like

More beer in Lorne

The pano didnā€™t do the photo bomber any favoursā€¦

3 Likes

All these beer snaps have got me thirsty
First hazy of the year and going down a treat

7 Likes

Youā€™re like Scotty Lucas when he went to CHB. Youā€™ve turned your form around! Welcome back!

2 Likes

Wee can burn the grass.

If your having a heavy day on the beers soemtimes its just easier to put down a drop sheet.

1 Like

That seems a worse outcome than burned grass, tbh.

2 Likes

For several years now Cascade (except the light) hasnā€™t been available outside Tasmania. Thatā€™s because CUB bought it and now brew various ā€œcraftā€ beers there and they only produce the Cascade draught, bitter etc for the Tassie market, they donā€™t distribute to the other states. Iā€™m very pleased to have found a little local bottlo that somehow has supply.

5 Likes

Mountain Goat Hazy Pale goes alright for a session! Would recommend

5 Likes

I used to really like cascade stout. But yeah, havent seen it for a while.

Fruity and sour

4 Likes

$51 a slab at dan murphys cant go wrong.

2 Likes

I went there looking for their wheat beer but they didnā€™t have the slab. So settled on the hazy and for that price, you cannot go wrong at all. Had far worse tasting hazyā€™s for nearly double the price.

Some goodies to have on hand for a future bottle shareā€¦

4 Likes

The local brewery just gave me five assorted slabs of out of date beer.

If you dont hear from me in the next month or so, assume Iā€™ve died.

Regards,
Doggatron.

5 Likes

And you have to drink it quick just to be safeā€¦er!

Good luck.

2 Likes

Had stopped drinking these due to their support of groups that were/are against same sex marriage.

But I know a bloke who works for them, so I thought Iā€™d give it another go.

4 Likes

Iā€™m interested to see what their whisky is like when they finally start making it.

1 Like

New labels look great.

I had no idea they got involved in politics. Man thats disappointing. In particular, that side of politics.

2 Likes

I stopped drinking it when I would wake up and not remember the last few hours of the evening before.

8 Likes