The Beer Thread

HBD, dude.

1 Like

Thanks man. DJ thread participants have migrated to beer thread.

From one addiction to another…:beers:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s probably it.

Forget setlists, share your fave taplists.

And many happy returns!

2 Likes

This will do me fine thank you

2 Likes

I remember the first time I had that I thought “wtf is this passionfruit flavoured garbage?”. I love it now. Very refreshing on a hot day.

3 Likes

Just the Galaxy hops working beautifully.

2 Likes

I really like a good red ale. Clifton Hill have one that is magnificent but I don’t get over there too often.

1 Like

Beer quiz - where are the world’s most popular beers from?

https://vinepair.com/beer-country-quiz/

1 Like

17/20, but kinda dumb when about 15 of the 20 are brewed all over the world under license.

and all complete and utter rubbish.

as overrated beer as you’ll find.

Moon Dog throw a lot of metaphorical beer darts. Their good ones are really really really good. Most of the rest are sink pour bad. Never a lot in between.

17/20. If it starts with “S” and has 4 letters I don’t know where it’s from, it seems.

1 Like

I am on a NEIPA journey. This one is a ripper too.

3 Likes

I’ve just come back from a golf trip so beer is not on my mind at all. But I just ducked into the local to see what was about and I saw this.

Flying Brick is a cider house out on the Bellarine peninsula. Their ciders are very good but this is described as ginger, chilli and lime co fermented with grapes and sweetens with pear juice.

At the start the chilli was a little strong but once the 8.3% alcohol takes over it’s just background noise. Something different that I probably won’t buy again but it’s a nice change from beer.

2 Likes

Hipster Smirnoff Blacks.

1 Like

Haha, pretty well.

How was the Jedi Juice @Robin_Close?