The Best 22 Threads

HOW MANY GOAL JOE DANIHER KICK?
bltn posting about salami.

I know my mum used to call me a Salami sometimes when I was younger, referring to my impressive size of course

lid off thread
the wrestling thread
everyone else’s latest
you vs rhonda rousey
michael talia

it’s all a blur to me, man.

Raptor before posts were deleted in the early days. Though still a quality thread afterwards. Epic four hour argument between two well established posters in a former Saga thread. KFC poster who claimed to be at VFL.

An all time great Blitz moment.

If it’s all time greatest 22, you need the ‘little bit of water’ thread.

Tippa thread must come into contention now.

Tippa thread must come into contention now.

Bolter

The guy who made the “my mum won’t let me have a kitten” thread now appears to be a lawyer. Reckon he started out in the law by exploring his compensation options re- said feline?

1. This thread
  2. Hot chicks thread
  3. Poofstick thread
Sorry Sage.

Now over three years old and in its 15th* incarnation.

All up, has more pages and posts and visits than any other.*

*Needs factual support.

I am expecting a mint outcome.
1. This thread 2. Hot chicks thread 3. Poofstick thread
How can you place this thread at 1. It hasn't done a pre-season yet! Outrageous.
The guy who made the "my mum won't let me have a kitten" thread now appears to be a lawyer. Reckon he started out in the law by exploring his compensation options re- said feline?

Ah … Seddon Bomber … yep that was great thread alright.

How can you place this thread at 1. It hasn't done a pre-season yet! Outrageous.

But we could do with a new ‘poofstick’ thread

HOW MANY GOAL JOE DANIHER KICK? bltn posting about salami.
I know my mum used to call me a Salami sometimes when I was younger, referring to my impressive size of course

Damn you Barnz

Good pick-up there by Rosso. Poofstick top 5. Minimum.

What number is prismal wearing?
Raptor
Fark Carlton
Lid off

Your Favourite Ruckman (and an animal wearing clothes)

the " i slept with a H… player" 2006? thread that was shut down after an article in the H S .The first time Blitz made the MSM .
I think moorcroft 29 was involved ?I apologize if i’ve got it wrong.

the " i slept with a H............... player" 2006? thread that was shut down after an article in the H S .The first time Blitz made the MSM . I think moorcroft 29 was involved ?I apologize if i've got it wrong.
Wasn't the Ricky Mott thread before then?

But we could do with a new ‘poofstick’ thread

Was one of my favourites too, people used to tread very lightly with some of their posting, never failed to make me laugh.

It is still around, but was renamed by the mods.