The Best 22 Threads

Anyone remember crannypete? Inside, surely.

Threatened to kill me.
Fair enough, though.

Lol.

The first incarnation of leonbakertotalfarkwit threatened to kill me.

I feel like I’m missing out. Where’s my blitz death threat? :frowning:

I will krill you.

:slight_smile:

I’ve been threatened with a Turkish prison style stabbing but in hindsight it may have been a form of come-on that I’m not generally familiar with.

I've been threatened with a Turkish prison style stabbing but in hindsight it may have been a form of come-on that I'm not generally familiar with.

You’ve never heard of the Istanbul Poke?

I've been threatened with a Turkish prison style stabbing but in hindsight it may have been a form of come-on that I'm not generally familiar with.

My understand of the 'Istanbul Poke' is that there are two versions. The difficulty is in working out which version was being considered for use on me.

Threatened to kill me.
Fair enough, though.

Lol.

The first incarnation of leonbakertotalfarkwit threatened to kill me.

And not forgetting partypole’s unusual dietary supplement invitation to you.

My understand of the 'Istanbul Poke' is that there are two versions. The difficulty is in working out which version was being considered for use on me.

You’re getting confused - there’s the Istanbul Poke, which is a gentle, playful “stabbing”, then you have the Istanbul Prod - which is the more forceful “we’re not messing around anymore” type of stabbing.

Don’t land on a minarettte.

Threatened to kill me.
Fair enough, though.

I didn’t get any death threats but I did get some unusual messages that could have escalated had I let them.