The Best of BBlitz - 2105 edition

Nominations and votes now called for, in the following categories:

Thread of the Year.

Post of the Year.

Best poster of the Year.

Worst poster of the year. (Trolls live here)

Photo of the year.

Favorite moment on BBlitz.

Please also nominate other awards/candidates.

So who is the clairvoyant ?

Favorite moment on BBlitz: The response to the player sponsorship idea.

Worst thread: “Should Clone-Bot Hurley play forward or back?”

What a joke that thread was. He should obviously play forward.

If I’m still posting here in 2105… Kill me.

If I'm still posting here in 2105... Kill me.

Still around posting your thoughts on James Hird-bot’s latest interview about the player-bot overclocking saga of 2102.

Habib to make a clean sweep of all categories.

Henceforth known as the pls!

username already taken, pls.

If I'm still posting here in 2105... Kill me.

I just looked back at the last couple of awards threads. People used to actually post their award nominations a lot more back in 2013 which was great… not as good last year though.

I have to think about this one. A lot of posters have dropped off and I get confused of whos who these days.

its been a tough few years for the club, Blitz has probably changed a bit as a result. A lot more angst, anger and frustration in the posts (or maybe I spent to long in the saga). Hopefully a few characters can emerge once again and bring some more laughter and comedy.

I’ve got a nomination for strangest thread title of 2016 already.

The AFL should be based out of China or India by then and bench rotations will be down to 4.

I’ll take a stab at it:

Thread of the Year. Sorry Saga thread.

Post of the Year. I’ll get back to you on this one… too many to tell.

Best poster of the Year. Reboot. Has some serious zingers.

Worst poster of the year. (Trolls live here) Not sure…

Favorite moment on BBlitz. See us unite in this crapstorm

Thread of the Year. The VFL thread

Post of the Year. stallion telling reboot that he wants Tippa to call boot at his cage

Best poster of the Year. davidjrichardson

Worst poster of the year. A few of the guys who got banned from the saga thread

Photo of the year. Same as every year tbc Capri pants

Favorite moment on BBlitz. When we drafted Tippa of course

Thread of the Year. The VFL thread

Post of the Year. stallion telling reboot that he wants Tippa to call boot at his cage

Best poster of the Year. davidjrichardson

Worst poster of the year. A few of the guys who got banned from the saga thread

Photo of the year. Same as every year tbc Capri pants

Favorite moment on BBlitz. When we drafted Tippa of course

I’m David J Richardson, and I endorse this message.

Thread of the Year. Essendon v.s Hawthorn match review thread.The ambrose tackle gif, everyone was so happy and just going nuts. The Live member forum thread was pretty funny

Post of the Year. Any post that was a training report and VFL report/commentary

Best poster of the Year. All those who gave vfl and training reports

Worst poster of the year. (Trolls live here) Probably some of the banned ones from the Sorry Saga thread

Photo of the year. The Ambrose tackle gif, and following pics

Favorite moment on BBlitz. the celebration on here after the hawthorn win

Please also nominate other awards/candidates.

I got banned from the saga thread, i think. probably, surely one of them was for the saga. right?

Thread of the year: Saga post tribunal decision. Raz impromptu Queen sing along.

Worst thread: Getting in early for 2016, Saga post CAS. Deserves a double nomination in advance.

Post of the year: Who prays to their dad. Mine’s an idiot.

Best poster: I’ve enjoyed Sameolds2010 work. Special mention to Barnz and his constant flirting with the banhammer rants.

Worst poster: leonbakerlegendnospaceswhenitypequoteabovetheparagraphmuppet

Photo of the year: Hill/Ambrose tackle gifs. I vaguely remember one with a volcano crater.

Favourite blitz moment: The general buzz around here after beating Hawthorn & Cale Hooker love fest.

Lazarus award: Bombdoe & Scotty21

As someone mentioned earlier there has been a bit more anger about, hopefully some new & old faces (the two above being perfect role models) bring more light heartedness this year in trying times.

Corrected 'Photo of the Year’:

Thread of the year was the win over Melbourne. Never felt so good to fall over the line against a basket case, thanks to a bit of Shredwards Magic.

Thread of the year: Saga post tribunal decision. Raz impromptu Queen sing along.

Worst thread: Getting in early for 2016, Saga post CAS. Deserves a double nomination in advance.

Post of the year: Who prays to their dad. Mine’s an idiot.

Best poster: I’ve enjoyed Sameolds2010 work. Special mention to Barnz and his constant flirting with the banhammer rants.

Worst poster: leonbakerlegendnospaceswhenitypequoteabovetheparagraphmuppet

Photo of the year: Hill/Ambrose tackle gifs. I vaguely remember one with a volcano crater.

Favourite blitz moment: The general buzz around here after beating Hawthorn & Cale Hooker love fest.

Lazarus award: Bombdoe & Scotty21

As someone mentioned earlier there has been a bit more anger about, hopefully some new & old faces (the two above being perfect role models) bring more light heartedness this year in trying times.

I promised myself I’d stay away until the CAS verdict. Place went beyond full retard.