The Best of Blitz. Awards

Far and away the thing I've enjoyed most about Blitz this year is the number of new, regular, intelligent female posters.

It was a (sad) running gag for years that 'this is why there are no women on blitz,' and I'm glad that's not the case anymore.

I'm not going to mention them by name because I'll forget someone, but there's at least five, and they've been great.

Thanks wimm. It's true, there are not enough of us women folk on the board. Which is a shame as I'd enjoy chatting to them about their taste in shoe. 

I bought 3 pairs of shoes last week. I have 2 legs.

Far and away the thing I've enjoyed most about Blitz this year is the number of new, regular, intelligent female posters.
It was a (sad) running gag for years that 'this is why there are no women on blitz,' and I'm glad that's not the case anymore.
I'm not going to mention them by name because I'll forget someone, but there's at least five, and they've been great.

Thanks wimm. It's true, there are not enough of us women folk on the board. Which is a shame as I'd enjoy chatting to them about their taste in shoe.

Still kicking goals Heather...

So you eat shoes?

Fair enough. I'm not judging.

Carry on :)

Actually funniest post: Bltn's salami post

Funniest post,the blitz member who did the David attenborough type of narrative describing The Robbo

Tezzatheking taking a dump in the closet

The "was the Russian guy who is hurled by the palette off the end of his truck?" discussion is making a late run for some sort of award.

Services to the internet or something along those lines. 

had to go back and dig this one out for a laugh…

Crapped in a cupboard during a class in high school. Everyone complained about the smell, so the teacher closed all the windows because he thought the smell was coming from nabisco which was across the road from the school in Broady

At least you had something for show and tell.

Show and smell.
…I’ll get me coat…

Quoted Post

had to go back and dig this one out for a laugh…

Crapped in a cupboard during a class in high school. Everyone complained about the smell, so the teacher closed all the windows because he thought the smell was coming from nabisco which was across the road from the school in Broady

At least you had something for show and tell.

Show and smell.
…I’ll get me coat…

We still never found out the reason for this. ■■■■■■■■ in a cupboard hmmm…
Tezza where are you?

Best Poster: fogdog

Funniest: Paul Peos

Worst: The Chapman

Funniest thread: Random gif

Best newbie: Tinhill terrior

best and most informed and most well received by everybody and much loved: cerberus

Quoted Post

LOL

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

LOL

Oi!

I’m kind of new…Though I’m more concerned about a nomination. My post to ‘like’ ratio is up there with Chapman2

Bit disappointed I don’t get a nomination…

Best sook: Silly Billy

A reply to: @tinhillterror regarding QuoteLink

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

LOL

Oi!

I’m kind of new…Though I’m more concerned about a nomination. My post to ‘like’ ratio is up there with Chapman2

Best poster North of Clarke St: @tinhillterror.

C’mon, I was trying to be nice. Don’t break Silly Billy’s little heart.

Quoted Post

Didn’t you see Mink start a thread whinging about not being elite DJ? :stuck_out_tongue:

A reply to: @bomber_girl regarding QuoteLink

Quoted Post

Didn’t you see Mink start a thread whinging about not being elite DJ? :stuck_out_tongue:

GREEN STREET