The Betting Thread

I’ll take that 123 tri!

1 Like

I have small share in a galloper debuting at Bairnsdale on Tuesday. Backed her yesterday at $4.60 (just $30), and hit the multiplier. Usually lucky to get 1.1, double blinked when I got 5.0!

3 Likes

And it’s name is?

Beaukati. But the meeting has been abandoned due to a very wet track. Think they’re rescheduling to Pakenham but it’ll be all new races.

1 Like

Hows Beaukati looking today does Clinton give it a chance and are we going to see Diamond Effort have a run soon?
Goodluck

1 Like

Thanks, getting pretty excited! Clinton fairly bullish, although said she’ll have to be very good to win. Does think she’ll be in the finish. Looking forward to seeing what she can produce this spring.

Unfortunately Diamond Effort has run her last race. Came back from a foot injury to run second on Easter Saturday then pulled up sore so had a spell. Pulled up sore again after a trial in July(?) and turned out she’d injured a fetlock.
She’ll recover no problem but had to be retired. Been sold and I believe she has an impending date with Written Tycoon.

Here is my first draft for the Melbourne Cup this year.

It’s a fairly weak field due to the lack of international raiders and all the processes they need to go through now (along with the Covid situation).

It’s not normally a race where favourites get up and it’s not hard to tip a $2.70 fave, nor do I generally select one on top in this particular race, but I tell you what Incentivise does look special.

I’ve separated into 3 groups of Yes-Green, Perhaps-Yellow, No-Red.

It’s the Melbourne Cup, it’s near impossible to do the form for and it’s a bit of fun at the end of the day.

Happy to stick this out as a guide, not by no means guarantee that any of this will represent the results of the actual race!

Could flip the chart upside down and wouldn’t surprise me haha

Best of luck!

Gamble Responsibly!

2 Likes

Mornington R7 Superium to take out the Hareeba Stakes.

Young kid at work showed me a multi he had on 6 english premier games on friday and asked me what I thought. He had all the favorites and I said Man U against Leicester was the dodgy one.
Chelsea got flogged at home 1-4 against Brentford!!

1 Like

Had a small punt on 2MP to take out the Coleman. Surprised he was as long as $26 TBH.

2 Likes

He’s right up there!

2 Likes

Pakenham R8 I’m taking 3.30 on yellowbrick road. Import.

Nature Strip to take on the world tonight at Royal Ascot Race 3 @ 00:40 (AEST)

1 Like

What a horse!
1st - Nature Strip
2nd - Riderless Horse
3rd - Daylight

And breaks the track/distance record!!

1 Like

@dingus this ones for you today.
Rosehill R6 @ 2:55pm! #14

Reminded me of you as I seen you use the word in a reply last night!
Hopefully will be the “champ” today. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

No bloody good, 2nd by a 1/2 length.

Reinvested my bet return in to this sure thing:

1 Like

Absolutely worth a crack with the 40+
In hindsight the $3.50 for the eagles to win head to head was free money, should have loaded up!
Surprised Gaff had a quiet one tonight, every other night he’d have over 25

1 Like

Dons to beat swans next week perhaps? :thinking:

1 Like

‘Who does Adelaide play today?’
‘Dunno.’
‘Oh, it’s started. It’s against North.’
‘What would your multi have been?’
‘Ade 40+
Laird 30+
Keays 30+
Tex 5+