The Blitzlow - 2018

2 Likes

1 Like

There are guidelines???

1 Like

Wasn’t a good year for the right wing trolls.

Trip banned for a thousand years.

Wearwolf tried to take his place but went down.

The strangest of them all Warlock Paul who was a good poster, kept the photoshop going in Doe’s absence. Just went all in on Nazis and wacky conspiracy theories and hasn’t been seen since.

@Henry_s_Angry_Pills @dingus , @TWatson32 , @Aceman , @Laverde2Langford
How do you do the @ thingy and does that make them more special.
I genuinely think blokes like nino make this place awesome and they get caned for just being themselves.
They still provide entertainment.

3 Likes

just start with the @ then type the name @Sameolds2010

1 Like

They’re awesome because they’re like a dog at a bone, and they just want crap.

Makes the world go around

2 Likes

Trip’s been the only actual bad one. Other two were legit people IMO, albeit with different views.

Trip posted 99.9% “talking points” ripped off Bolter’s comments.

2 Likes

@Redbull 5 Deserves to win this in his final year of the thankless task of running the Nobby.

@Bomb_Doe 4 For his hilarious, ingenious contributions, … but in particular the one turning JD into a cardboard cut out being put back in the hanger by Doc Reid, … an absolute fking cracker, and mine for POTY.

@theDJR 3 We all know why. Cheers again Dave for another year of amazing work :+1:

@BomberMcVeigh 2 Another of our unsung heroes who actually contributes here, rather than just bashing their gums.

@Henry_s_Angry_Pills 1 Although still prone to the odd half cocked not fully across it attack post, HAP’s “Gum Bashing” has markedly improved this year since becoming a Dad, (it tends to have that effect) In the main his posting on Footy and Players has been sensible and mature to the point where I’ve almost posted, “In all Football matters, HAP posts for me,” … a couple of times. Contender for Ivan’s crown.

5 Likes

5 - Klawdy
4 - Kj_11
3 - Heffsgirl
2 - Stallion
1 - Preliminary_Point2

3 Likes

Yeah. I don’t think I’m getting Tripper’s vote this year.

Or possibly for quite some years.

4 Likes

The “Too Busy With My Awesome Life to Talk Sh*t With You Dorks” award is a 3-way tie between @G-Unit, @Nandoz and @Your_Team

4 Likes

#metoo
49%20pm

I voted for you Pre but I can easily change my mind you know

1 Like

what can i do to mend this rift? A like or two mayhaps?

In hindsight “Warlock” should’ve been a dead give away as to his political leanings.

I haven’t voted yet but am currently taking bribes recommendations

2 Likes

I got one!

#stoked.