The Blitzlow - Season 2017

I believe in your rules you stated anyone could vote for themselves, as many times as they liked.

Write a script to do it.

You’ll be banned, but it will be GLORIOUS.

But then you’d be banning the most popular poster on the forum. People will riot

2 Likes

what sort of pelican votes for themself.

2 Likes

I interpret thusly: You people pretend to hate me but just can’t help yourselves.

In one way, it’s really hard to believe I didn’t get a vote.

But in another, much more accurate way, it isn’t.

2 Likes

Kind of difficult to give you lots of likes when you’re not posting.

if there were likes given for typing a post, getting half way through and then giving up and deleting said post, i’d be a $1.001 favourite.

4 Likes

Hahahahaahahahah man I’d be second favourite.

The amount of times I’ve typed something out, lost inte

11 Likes

me: this post is going to be all time. this is good material. TYPE IT.
my hands: unintelligible rubbish.

2 Likes

Good posters know when what they’re about to post is not a net gain for humanity.

Well, mostly.

… and then they hit reply anyway muttering “Fark Carlton”.

1 Like

What about writing a reply to someone, then deleting it, then going ■■■■ it and starting again, then deleting it, rinse and repeat x50 because you know the end result is being called a gloomer?

1 Like

I’ll give Riolio a pity vote to keep it interesting. Also, I think the final broke him, hasn’t posted since?

His flight got redirected to Guantanamo.

2 Likes

Sadly, mine landed in Sydney as planned.

4 Likes

Me: “I actually think something pretty important on this topic I think I could add to the discussion with a measured post”

*Begins typing*

*Gets bored*

*Backspace*

Me: “BETA”

3 Likes

Is Bruce going to interview DJR?

Some of us are professionals.

4 Likes

Fark he’s a creepy old man man.

1 Like

I’m not going to take credit for it, but I did plant a seed a few years back in an interview with the herald sun, I pushed the idea of indigenous academies with all the people I know in recruiting circles and the media which then lead to a couple of conversations around how indigenous academy’s could work, with people up the food chain. But to be fair It was probably penciled in before I weighed in.

And in every document I drew up with “hypotheticals” had EFC with the Tiwi islands, hypothetically…

As @Stallion will tell you, Ricky Nixon loves my work.

1 Like