The Brissy Lions - An Arch-Rival From 2001 & Beyond!

ANNOUNCE MCG

What question are you talking about?

This thread is a disgrace.

Why, because we are going to beat Brisbane in round 2, and playing at Marvel we wonā€™t have to play against them in wet conditions like last year?

Precisely.

2 Likes

Is there anything in particular that distinguishes it from the other threads?

7 Likes

They had the red carpet all the way to the Grand Final,didnā€™t had to move from Brisbane during covid and still couldnā€™t win a flag.

I cant stand them and hope we belt them

1 Like

I can offer some tips!

Membership via email told me no refunds for my 2021 membership, but they could offer me a credit to this years membership of $140.

I called them up and got a refund to my bank account of $200 per membership! Persistence helps!

Butā€¦I may have gone off topic here so back to itā€¦.ā– ā– ā– ā–  off, Daniher. You lying :snake:.

2 Likes

Have we had any improper nemeses since 2001?

Daniher was the biggest liability to the Essendon Football Club in 10 years. We based all our forward hopes and plans around a total dunce and snake who had no loyalty to the club. POS and so glad he is Brisbaneā€™s problem now, as he is so unreliable when it counts!

2 Likes

Yes Brisbane. They took the mantle from us and almost did a 4 peat. Will always hate them until we win our next (and well overdue) flag!

ANNOUNCE SHROOMS

1 Like

AND THEN ANNOUNCE GODZILLA!

1 Like

E8SlRl

2 Likes

He never took his football seriously it seemed. always joked around its like some kind of pass time thing you do on weekends playing AFL.

Goddard saying Joe didnā€™t take his rehab seriously is all i needed to know what kind of person he is.

The question isā€¦

Why are you creating more work for the Modz, who will no doubt gurge this topic into the Lid Off thread where it belongs ?

How would this be in the lid-off thread, when its intended to be a pre-match day thread?

because we do those in the week before the game?

In fairness, Brisbane are playing at Marvel tonight.

Granted itā€™s a completely different sport.

1 Like