The Bulldogs game plan

This is a Manifesto ? the bulldogs have revolutionized The Game Plans of Australian Football League. it will be a two-stage process ,first stage we should implement to copy their game plan !that won 4 finals and the Grand Final .with no name team, for us to execute that kind of game plan, we have to turn our players into robot ,by watching the videos of 4 finals and grand final repeatedly! we will learn to execute that game plan. the last stage would be with the team and it’s Personnel & drafting . by drafting calibre of players like AHeppell, NHolmes, BLong, CBrown , with the addition of the 12 suspended players, we will make the final next year 100%

Gosh!

Awesome!

Greece 2000 by Three Drives

Zerrett, Parish, Hepp, Colyer, + draft picks will soon give them a run for their money

Guido Anchovy

We are doing fine…

Bont - Heppell
Libba - Watson
Wallis - Myers
Dalhaus - Colyer
Macrae - Zaka
Hunter - Zerrett
Mini Me Daniel - Parish

Picken - Hocking
Boyd - Kelly**

Just need to transition for Watson (perhaps Will Brodie we select this draft period or the Langford steps up) and Stanton/Goddard (both of who I don’t even have listed above).

Don’t you hate pants?

All of them.

#BeMoreBulldog

Lol.

Free kick count: 20-8.

It doesn’t matter by comparing Essendon players for Bulldogs players. the reason why they won the grand final was their Game Plan.it was volutionary, + about 4 of their players come from our Reserve

I hurd they plan is involuntary

but who make plan I heard bevo make plan and nob make plan bit they too different plan so players play own plan that why bevo gave bob medal but bob no want bevo medal long time

but who make plan I heard bevo make plan and nob make plan bit they too different plan so players play own plan that why bevo gave bob medal but bob no want bevo medal long time

loves with bevos cause now not like after when all fighting an stuffing now loving and hugging

Wow they have the Bont, Libber, Wallis, Dalhaus,Macrae,Hunter,Mini Me Daniel. Add Picken and Boyd for endeavour.