The CHAPPY thread

But seriously, in the last two years we have added Goddard and Chapman to our list. fark me, am I dreaming? My two favourite non EFC players are now EFC players. What is going on? Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? They could be the difference in the middle of this off field bullshit - not individually, but pulling this group up, beyond the distractions. Watson, Goddard, Chapman. Sounds pretty good to me.

How much do you like Dangerfield?
Get moist buddy,

Cardiac territory. 

Adds a touch of class, and an element of danger as he lurks with intent. 

What a class act. Mark McLure eat your words "Chappy's Done" What a muppet. Was creative and dangerous everytime he went near it tonight. Already a cult hero amongst the crowd. Received a huge cheer when he came off after kicking his 4th goal. I love being part of the bomber army. The post game cheers of "WE ARE ESSENDON" as the boys milled in front of the AFL members about to carry Fletch off was something to remember!

What a class act. Mark McLure eat your words "Chappy's Done" What a muppet. Was creative and dangerous everytime he went near it tonight. Already a cult hero amongst the crowd. Received a huge cheer when he came off after kicking his 4th goal. I love being part of the bomber army. The post game cheers of "WE ARE ESSENDON" as the boys milled in front of the AFL members about to carry Fletch off was something to remember!

LOVE. 

Class act Chappy…

Cool under pressure,they didn’t want a bar of him…Intimidating player,skilful,smart-must keep him fit…

But seriously, in the last two years we have added Goddard and Chapman to our list. fark me, am I dreaming? My two favourite non EFC players are now EFC players. What is going on? Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? They could be the difference in the middle of this off field bullshit - not individually, but pulling this group up, beyond the distractions. Watson, Goddard, Chapman. Sounds pretty good to me.

How much do you like Dangerfield?
Get moist buddy,

Way ahead of you on the moist part....

You beat me to it.  How farking crazy did the crowd go when he came off?!  Not even Fletch got such a reception during the game.  "cult' status is very accurate but in my mind Chappy has gone straight to 'legend' status in one game,  Must be a record.

What a sexy bald-headed beast he is!!!

Such the man-love for him!

He’s so fkn cool. I’ve always loved him. Almost have to pinch myself that he’s kicking goals for us now!

He's so fkn cool. I've always loved him. Almost have to pinch myself that he's kicking goals for us now!

This times 1,000,000.

4 Goals.

How ever many assists.

And whoever said he'd reached EFC "Legend" status - damn straight!

Every time I see him with a beard, all I can think of is Les Grosman
les-grossman-o.gif
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1155290/les-grossman-o.gif

Obviously we should have got "Recruit of the year" Dal Santo instead

What a beast, Alot of love for chap last night from the bomber faithful - Smart and skilful player...His 2nd goal everybody fly's for the mark chappy stays down and slots it. experience right there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjHqqiPxdvo

Stewy who??

Looking good for the Norm Smith medal.

Days of miracle and wonder!

gettin chappy with it

na na naa na na na, nana na na nana

gettin chappy with 

Obviously we should have got "Recruit of the year" Dal Santo instead

I had a chuckle when they said that.
Btw can we get him through 100 games for father son?

Stewy who??

LMFAO!! I just spat out my breakfast!!

Days of miracle and wonder!

It was a long distance call, that may have paid off...