The Coaches - LLOYYYYYYYYYDY!

I would say Goodwin will be gone by the end of the season.

Either will take a senior gig somewhere else or head back to Adelaide and be an assistant there.

Can see him going over to Adelaide to help Sando

According to his F-I-L, goody and his family are setting up for a life in Melbourne and he is very happy at bomber land. He has sold his shares in his pubs over here. Now this could all change in the space of a couple of months, but, when I spoke to him today, he is 100% certain that they are staying in Melbourne.

Either will take a senior gig somewhere else or head back to Adelaide and be an assistant there.

According to his F-I-L, goody and his family are setting up for a life in Melbourne and he is very happy at bomber land. He has sold his shares in his pubs over here. Now this could all change in the space of a couple of months, but, when I spoke to him today, he is 100% certain that they are staying in Melbourne.

Interesting, will be eager to see what eventuates then.
Either way I think someone will make way for Bomber.

Apparantly just brought a new house in Essendon very recently

It depends on wether, with Roos taking on the extra year, meant Lingy didn't have to front up at Melb for another 12 months,
but o/wise, the Deez coach in waiting slot could be on the cards,

Why would anybody, Goodwin or otherwise, take the Dees' job if they had plans on being a career coach?
Poisoned chalice.

whos doing his solar panels

does he need a new car? I've heard Kia are good. Apparently you can keep the sash on if you like.

does he need a new car? I've heard Kia are good. Apparently you can keep the sash on if you like.

gets to training;

'i can see my house from here!'

Does he need to bring over any of his stuff from Adelaide? if so, ive heard Antler suitcases are good

gets to training;

'i can see my house from here!'

Sooo ...

9457794_orig.jpg

According to purple warrior.

Goodwin to Melbourne after finals.

Adelaide chasing bomber as assistant.

I think if goody goes senior assistant for bomber under hirdy.

Personally I'd look to change the vfl coach.

Agree

He is only re-hashing old news, cant this DH get his own stories?
Bomber was Sandersons mentor so it would make sense to give him a call and see if he is interested. Cant see him moving to Adelaide.
As for Goody, he has high hopes of a top job, Roos is only doing 2 more years so would be an ideal job for Goody. Reckon he will make a decent coach

Working as senior assistant to someone who used to be your assistant would be an interesting power dynamic, to say the least.

Paddy… No wait…

Carlisle… No wait…

Bomber… No wait

Goodwin… Yesssss Goodwin

On track to name our entire list + coaches by the grand final. :wink:

If Goodwin does go to Melbourne it's a great feather in his cap and evidence that Craig's work as Director Of Coaching and teaching Goodwin, Bassett et al to be coaches is paying off.

My cat's name is Mittens

Looks like bomber is posting as Ralph wiggum again

my cats name is mmmm mmmm mmmmittens

Development coach James Byrne has departed. Can we lure Hawks developmental coach please?

Bomber should be debelopment coach. Perfect role almost.