The concert and gig thread

Even though I love early maiden Im not interested in seeing them again. I saw them in 82. The number of the beast tour. Its was crazy good. Raw loud sweaty metal straight up the jaxy. Bruce as the full air raid siren…Dave and Alister…Steve. Clive Burr was druming then also. He sheets all over Nicko.
Then saw them at soundwave a few years ago with the three guitarists. Old…toned down…kinda lame…quiet and reserved in comparison. I would rather remember them then than now.
Did I mention I dont like Nicko?

Juat found out last night there was a music festival in Shanghai all weekend. Prodigy are the headline act today. Had l known l might have gone up for a day or two, but l had to mind a little dog for someone else who want to Shanghai yesterday. l will have to ask her if she went to the music festival.

Went up to Sydney and saw new order at the opera house as part of vivid. Really enjoyed it and the encore with the Jd songs!

Pretty nice line up for August:
10th - Godspeed You! Black Emperor
15th - Sigur Ros
27th - Mogwai (playing Atomic soundtrack live along with the movie)

Expecting to be totally deaf by the end.

GnFnR at the MCG on Feb 14

Perfect Valentines Day gift <3

I used to love her but I had to kill her.

Got a rattlesnake suitcase under my arm

Rev Horton Heat @ The Corner 24th Sept

Dinosaur Jr @ croxton park hotel (northcote) January '17

Monkeywrench @ the Tote. 18th Nov

But of a ‘supergroup’ being half Mudhoney, and a couple of other blokes. Worth a look

Monkeywrench @ the Tote. 18th Nov

But of a ‘supergroup’ being half Mudhoney, and a couple of other blokes. Worth a look

Contemplating flying down from Brisbane for it. Their first LP is fuggen tops

wanted to go see BFMV , alas no one was interested .

Nothing wrong with going to gigs solo

Just bought tickets to Patti Smith. A little bit excited.

Saw Violent Soho and The Bronx a few weeks back…great gig.

Next is Raised Fist …cause my bands playing the show

Helmet touring in April. Not sure how much they’ve been playing, but they’re doing about 50 shows in 60 days across the US and Europe before getting here.

I’m a bit torn. The last gig I saw them play was one of my favourite gigs, and that’s only because they were supporting the beastie boys, which was the strangest of line ups.

Even are doing their Christmas gig at the Corner this year. Always a fun night out.

Just left Dinisaur Jr.
what a ■■■■■■ awesome gig.
To think you can see a band like this in the suburbs of Melbourne, at the end of my street

Dinosaur Jnr???

R U OK?

Dinosaur Jnr????

R U OK?

Plenty deaf.

But reliving the best decade of music, in my lifetime, is gonna do that to you.