In memoriam. Australian Journalism. Judd Wept

I do not think that person understands what polarising means

Yeah, but the north and south poles are high and low, right?

They could be low and high, if you stood upside down, you know.

They could be low and high, if you stood upside down, you know.

That could turn my entire perspective on it’s head!

Man admits guilt over DIY testicle surgery

1:59PM
A man accused of slicing off a man’s testicle in a NSW motel room has pleaded guilty to a charge of removing a person’s tissue without proper consent.

DIY means Do It Yourself and obviously, knackers here had someone else do it for him… The other bloke having the stones for the undertaking.

Not a complete ■■■■-up by the media, but a balls up just the same.

1 Like

A man accused of slicing off a man’s testicle in a NSW motel room has pleaded guilty to a charge of removing a person’s tissue without proper consent.

DIY means Do It Yourself and obviously, knackers here had someone else do it for him… The other bloke having the stones for the undertaking.

Well, the bloke was nuts…before the surgery.

1 Like

Well, the bloke was nuts…before the surgery.

Yes, well he won’t be known as Nuts now.

How many of these wankers (Afl accredited media) claim to be "best in the business " or “biggest news breaker in football”.

I laugh every time I hear it.

As a Bomberblitz accredited poster and known as amongst the “best in the business” I have the biggest breaking news in football.

And the news is - AFL accredited media are the most gutless, cowardly, cow-towing ar$e wipes in the world. Oh, and they’re often out and out wrong or liars.

Ah, what’s that? You’ve heard all that before. But - But it’s now in Bomberblitz, so therefore it must be true.

Carry on as you were.

How many of these wankers (Afl accredited media) claim to be "best in the business " or "biggest news breaker in football".

I laugh every time I hear it.

Like a boastful peddler… of lies.

As a Bomberblitz accredited poster and known as amongst the "best in the business" I have the biggest breaking news in football.

And the news is - AFL accredited media are the most gutless, cowardly, cow-towing ar$e wipes in the world. Oh, and they’re often out and out wrong or liars.

Ah, what’s that? You’ve heard all that before. But - But it’s now in Bomberblitz, so therefore it must be true.

Carry on as you were.

Calling shenanigans on the use of the word “news”

You can’t report on the bloke who pays your wage.

As a Bomberblitz accredited poster and known as amongst the "best in the business" I have the biggest breaking news in football.

Carry on as you were.

yerp…I’ve said it recently and I’ll say it once again…sine nomine is my new favourite blitz poster.

That is all…carry on.

I was cleaning out my computer and I found this headline that I had kept, for obvious reasons. I thought it would do well on this “continuing death of journalism” thread.

Widow claims airline staff refused to use defibrillator after husband Jack Jordan suffered heart attack due to his hairy chest

• NETWORK WRITERS
• NEWS CORP AUSTRALIA
• SEPTEMBER 01, 2014 2:03AM

1 Like

In light of the above headline, The Daily Mail produces this:

17/7/2016

Heavily-tattooed white supremacist is arrested after woman who was shot in the face drove two miles to a convenience store and wrote a note telling police that he killed three others because she couldn’t speak.

Heavily tattooed guys really have no patience for mutes. Sad but true.

Header in the Herald Sun:

“WESTERN Bulldogs’ defender Matthew Suckling has been sensationally left out of Saturday’s Grand Final team while the Swans have made two changes.”

Does anyone care about split infinitives any more?

Not an infinitive…

Header in the Herald Sun:

“WESTERN Bulldogs’ defender Matthew Suckling has been sensationally left out of Saturday’s Grand Final team while the Swans have made two changes.”

Does anyone care about split infinitives any more?

I would sensationally love to see this sensational left-outery.

Wish I could sensationally do nothing.

Not an infinitive...

Can’t believe you would be the one to sensationally point this out.