In memoriam. Australian Journalism. Judd Wept

Serial dribbler Sam Edmund covering all the really big issues…

If you want a giggle, check out the responses. He’s getting (deservedly) smashed…

2 Likes

Meanwhile at Channel 7, the network that support war criminals, it appears they want to support alleged criminals of another type.

It warranted a whole article from Channel 7. Does he work for them?

Seven claims he is not bein paid for the interview. But maybe it is helping out with legal fees.

4 Likes

I swear that the “The Australian” is getting more and more unhinged.

2 Likes

Yet more evidence (if more is needed) that the term “woke” is next to meaningless.

2 Likes

Look at the last three words: “Menzies Research Centre”. Though he’d probably* turn in his grave for what they claim in his name.

*I don’t know the mob, but it’s not a random “PAC” and is instead “affiliated with the Liberal Party of Australia”.

1 Like

The Menzies Institute was set up in 1994 as an LP think tank. It has a very nice neo Georgian building in Canberra.
It was established to try and match the research resources of the ALP in the McKell Institute and the considerable research resources of the Unions.
It has a future leaders program, not to be confused with the GG’s future leaders charity ( which Morrison handsomely funded ), which was axed by the current Government .
I haven’t seen much of its research quoted, as compared to the IPA and ASPI.
The industry sector bodies, normally LP in inclination, do provide occasional research docs and are active in providing alternative research to that of the ACTU in Fair Work type cases.

Lmfao unreal.

1 Like

‘woke capitalism’

do these people take a side of lead with their morning coffee?

3 Likes

Mmm, yes, it sure is woke to * checks notes * adhere to the Geneva convention?^

^allegedly

9 Likes

If it wasn’t already, the Herald Scum has now submitted to complete parody…

4 Likes

thread title needs changing

-edit- also bakkeerrrr any hs content appearing on any feed is a you problem with an easy fix

How is it that C Judd never gets a mention in the media? I would have thought he deserved to be chased by the media on his views on the current state of fark Carlton.

1 Like

Burn the joint down. It’s now worthless.

2 Likes

It ain’t limited to the Herald Scum though. The whole lot of them should be torched - none of them are worth a squirt of ■■■■ any more. As @simmo41 said, this thread’s title is erroneous… the word “continuing” is redundant…

3 Likes

Just confirming this isn’t parody it’s for real?

Not parody… 100% real.

1 Like