The Day of the Bomber Army March - Pics to Remember

And Rickshaw with his Damn Proud banner, legend.

Who was holding up the Bomber Blitz sign?, looked great.

These pictures are spectacular in their capture of key moments of the day and game. I didn’t expect so much positive emotion as I’ve experienced this weekend , and these pics just bought it all flooding back. Cheers.

Is that tool666 over Sams shoulder?

Great pictures. I was unable to attend the march (spewing but it was just not possible) as I was making sure my 3 year old son got to his first game (and my wife). We did attend the match and took some pictures and had a great time. These pictures help to show me what an amazing spirit and supporters this club has!

Is that tool666 over Sams shoulder?

Yes sir that’s my ugly mug haha

That is a massive relief. Recently purchased sunnies on Ebay with white frames and blue lenses.

This pic proves they are ‘cool’ and ‘hip’ !

Sam Newman looks like a farking Thunderbird.

AH FARKKKKK

That’s what he reminded me of!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In the final 10 minutes Zaka was a key to forward moves down the Members’ wing.

The thing I like most about this pic is Jerrett’s focus on Henrietta. You can just see there is no way he is going to let this guy get through and have a crack at Zaka. That sort of thing has been missing from our team for too long. Love it.

The thing I like most about this pic is Jerrett’s focus on Henrietta. You can just see there is no way he is going to let this guy get through and have a crack at Zaka. That sort of thing has been missing from our team for too long. Love it.

Yep, Jerret does a lot of that kind of thing that most on here seem to overlook. Big brother looks after his young sibling quite a lot too. Anyone who says he’s soft has no idea

Yep, Jerret does a lot of that kind of thing that most on here seem to overlook. Big brother looks after his young sibling quite a lot too. Anyone who says he’s soft has no idea

Watching the replay made me really appreciate Jerret’s game.

Effing outstanding. I have to admit, I thought the idea was only going to attract a hundred odd fans. What a turn out. Great pics right there.

those photos of the game are really great karma

Great photo’s Karma… Saturday will go down as one of the most memorable days in the history of our club. Your pic’s and those of others will help make it possible for all of us, especially supporters who couldn’t be there, share in the excitement. Thank you all.

That is a massive relief. Recently purchased sunnies on Ebay with white frames and blue lenses.

He is a ■■■■■■ caricature.

He has a son?

Either way good on him, one of the very few in the media to stick up for the club

this pic needs to be shared around

Love it Sammy, well done man!

Great photos, great march, great day, great win. And that was from Queensland. Must have been really fantastic in Melbourne.

Some good pics and selfies on EFC website.