The Dog Thread

All the best mate. Most know what you’re feeling and their best wishes are for you.

7 Likes

Beautiful boy- my heart breaks for you….
Huge hugs. X

5 Likes

Your little mate was a beauty. Losing our doggos really hurts.

Take care.

6 Likes

So sorry to here that. So sad. Wishing you all the best.

3 Likes

I’ve begun to dread visiting this thread :frowning:

1 Like

11 Likes

Hell, that’s sad news, but given the diagnosis, inevitable. At least he’s not in pain now. Sorry for your trouble !

1 Like

Jeez he’s GROWN. What a handsome devil he is, too !

2 Likes

Amazing @Bacchusfox ……you’re truly blessed with him

1 Like

Thinking of you at this time. Dogs are amazing and they make our lives so incredible. He will live in in your heart forever :pray:t2::pray:t2:

2 Likes

My girl has had a big few days. She’s taking it easy on the couch wrapped in her favourite blanket. Looking good for 11 yrs

She’s been having some acid reflux issues (causing her to throw up bile when she gets hungry). We took her in for a scope and MRI yesterday. They were concerned there may be an issue in her stomach. Turns out no issue found and they suspect it’s some sort of bacteria causing acid reflux - very relieved. Onto some tablets which should fix the issue.

$1550 well spent - luckily the pet insurance covers most of it :muscle::muscle:

I absolutely love my girl ……I’m obsessed with her. Dogs are the best !

18 Likes

Jimmy and toby are best mates now.

14 Likes

I am sorry to hear this. :broken_heart:

EDIT: we had a german shepherd when I was growing up and his name was also Monty. Still think about him and all the joy he gave
me as a little boy. You never forget them. They just don’t live long enough, that is basically the only thing wrong with them.

8 Likes

Our boy Eddie with our daughters companion dog Rosie. They grew up together and while they now live apart, they just love catching up on a Saturday.

16 Likes

This is our new girl Coco. Picked her up today. Fair to say Rocky is already in love.

15 Likes

So sorry to hear, RIP Monty and all the to you @Hesonlygotaleftfoot

1 Like

Easy to see why. She is a pretty pup.

3 Likes

11 Likes

OMG! :heart:

3 Likes

Beautiful !

4 Likes