The Dog Thread

Meet Pearl our substitute granddaughter, as our 29 & 32 yo daughters don’t appear in any hurry to appease us on that front
Also a fan of Muster Dogs already

10 Likes

I am so glad she’s found a wonderful home but I couldn’t watch it all as I just can’t listen to the horrible things that these amazing creatures have endured. Their ability to forgive and love again never ceases to amaze me.
I appreciate that you’re trying to find dog stories with happy endings to share.

4 Likes

Thanks @loyalandproud ……I know some of these stories are difficult but with a uplifting ending ……the tough things I hear or see and watching how these amazing creatures forgive and bounce back just reinforce to me some of the key principles by which I try to live my life. Be kind, forgive and love. It also shows how incredible dogs are.

I wake up every day so grateful for my girl but also for every dog

4 Likes

Our boy Edward, or Eddie. Rescued him at 9 months. Hes 4 now.

He’s such a loyal and kind fellow.

19 Likes

Eddie’s a classic yellow lab, with the huge domed head. Beautiful !

5 Likes

That face !! Eddie looks incredible

1 Like

Eddie looks pretty sad, it must be a couple of long hours until tea time.

4 Likes

This is the way

11 Likes

Looks exactly like my girl as well!! :dog:

1 Like

Live scenes from Tony - the small boy is now tuckered out from his destruction (playing)

Me and the cat watch on while we …work from home.

6 Likes

Guilty

7 Likes

The moment he realised there were witnesses

7 Likes
4 Likes

My little fella almost wears a Stetson better than Costner

14 Likes

Why not use that old lady’s rubbish bin ?

6 Likes

Devastating day today. Had to put down my little girl. Not moving around and no mobility. Vet said she probably had a stroke.

4 Likes

You have my sympathy. Their lives are so short. She obviously enjoyed hers, though.

6 Likes

@Joe So sorry to hear your news. My heart goes out to you.
She is beautiful and obviously well loved.

6 Likes

That sucks, mate. My sympathy to you your family.

RIP Abbie.

6 Likes