The Dog Thread

Your kids are gorgeous too!!
Your Labs have fantastic heads - very good looking!

2 Likes

One more - fast asleep in his pj’s.

10 Likes

The brown one is Rusty and the Black one Rollo :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks. I love them all. The black one is particularly cute and cuddly :slightly_smiling_face:

Beautiful.

This is my boy. When he was 6 weeks old.
English staffy.

11 Likes

This is a photo of Rocky at 4 months old.

8 Likes

Wow! He is gorgeous. And looks big from that pic.

1 Like

Yeah he is definitely a big boy. Weighed him on Monday and is 16kgs at 5 and a half months. Such a good nature. Loves playing with the other dogs at the park but loves humans more. I see you have Zac. He looks like a healthy boy. Great dogs staffies.

1 Like

Fantastic coat on Rocky. Looks like he has a great temperament. And yes, he is gunna be massive when he reaches adulthood. They are so affectionate, aren’t they? Zac is hopeless - follows us everywhere. :joy: Looking fwd to seeing pics of Rocky’s growth. Cheers.

1 Like

He is actually 5 and a half months not 4 and a half but is still pretty big for his age. Very affectionate. He follows me everywhere. Will keep posting some updates. Do the same with Zac. I just found the thread tonight.

3 Likes

Your photos are beautiful- Rocky is gorgeous! This is a great thread for dog lovers. Look forward to watching him grow up. :blush:

1 Like

Yeah, best natured dogs. Very naughty though, chew everything and super social, meaning they have to meet every dog and person they come across!

1 Like

My grand-dog - American Bulldog

10 Likes

Another great looking dog. Love those white paws.

Another very good looking specimen! Thanks for posting.

Lol, I didn’t post the 47 other attempts to get them to look straight. I’m a patient man :joy:

2 Likes

Yes! Ours were ‘puppies’ til they were about 8! Chewed everything!! We had to have our tap out the back moved to above head height because every night when we came home the hose would be chewed through! They provided much joy, love and lots of laughs! (One could open the fridge with his nose & help himself!! I have fond memories of watching him happily walking out of the kitchen with a dozen eggs!! )

4 Likes

Stunning.

Good looking doggo! What are you feeling him?

1 Like