The Dog Thread

Fantastic, great looking Dog. All the best

2 Likes

Concur with Bachus, she is a beautiful looking pup, a real stunner.

Thanks for posting the pic. Beautiful dogs. It’s great they’re getting along well so quickly. Good on you!

Marshall is going Ok, he is happy and lively. Amazes me that dogs can recuperate so quickly after having their chest cut open.

He is in his favorite spot and position, showing off his stiches !! No ideas what the future holds but he is still giving us lots of love and joy; when he is not sleeping.

23 Likes

That’s good news @Bacchusfox.

A big shout-out from me for your dog, BF. You could say I’m hollering for a Marshall.

8 Likes

Rapt for you both. Love the photo- haircut is trendy too :grinning:

Glorious

Hey all, anyone up Sunbury way recommend a mobile groomer for my lab x g/retriever, regular has sold business. TIA

I think isolation in my garden with the dogs and cats is OK.

Been doing jobs with helpers, like this seat under the olive tree.

Fixed up the cat park

Marshall and Sam discussing all my work

Marshall starts his chemotherapy on Thursday !!

15 Likes

1 Like

All the best to Marshall and family mate, hope it all goes really well.

1 Like

Go well big dog

Marshall had a CT scan and his first chemo treatment yesterday, and he came out of it well. CT scan showed no sign that cancewr has spread anywhere into vitals, so hopefully the course of treatment will clear it up and then we can assess any further steps if any. He has a load of tablets to take, so hope he has no side effects.

The Team were anxiously waiting for the results.

18 Likes
6 Likes

guess he wanted to see if it was raining cats and dogs?

4 Likes

Really good news @Bacchusfox.
Love your photos also.
Hope all goes smoothly for Marshall.

1 Like

After saying goodbye to my choccy lab, Bear, a year ago we finally decided it was time to bring a dog back into our family. Friends of ours were fostering an English Staffie who had just had a litter of 8 pups. We were able to see them all the day before iso restrictions came into effect, and thanks to our friends setting it up with the RSPCA we were able to put in an expression of interest before the pups were advertised to the public for adoption.

We picked this little guy up yesterday and the kids have named him Loki, as he’s mischevious as well as being adopted. All good so far.

3 weeks old.

He’s discovered the heating vents are a great place to sit.

21 Likes

Lovely looking pup.

Loki huh ? You are expecting trouble then?

He’s adorable