The Don't Argue

ā€˜The donā€™t argue Richo!!! Who are some of the best!!! I love it!! Highlights of our game!!! Tweet us about it!!! Richie I love the donā€™t argue!!! Do you love it??? Tweet in, I want to hear more about the donā€™t argue!!! The Old fend off, the sneaky old donā€™t argue!! Richo I love it!!!ā€™

ā€¦Grant Birchallā€¦cricketsā€¦tumbleweedā€¦one hand clappingā€¦

5 Likes

This thread only exists because all three of them struck Gleeson in the throat or faceā€¦ and the umps only noticed once.

6 Likes

The ump made a mistake. Better start a thread. Oh, and thereā€™s a conspiracy against Essendon.

2 Likes

3 times.
No conspiracy, but I feel for Gleese.

Someone is going to get seriously hurt by it one day. Itā€™s barely in the chest.

Doesnā€™t look great and I reckon it needs to go.

The stiff arm to the chest is fine but should be judged holding the ball if caught as the player has had prior opportunity to dispose of the ball but chooses to engage the tackler. That said Powell-Pepper is good at it but as FG stated earlier, itā€™s his routine move and opponents should have worked that out by now.

PP dished one out and kicked the goal. Carried like he kicked the dealer even though they were 50 points down. A bit too FIGJAM for my liking

Donā€™t have a problem with it if itā€™s in the chest. Last I heard the neck was above the shoulders.
A donā€™t argue to the neck should draw a free kick.

2 Likes

How?

Crushed windpipe.

Features thrice in this

3 Likes

Lets all take a moment to remember when Dangerfield tried it on Hurely and got thrown to the ground like a little ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  and then had the nerve to complain to the umpire. Still gets me rock hard just thinking about it

7 Likes

One day soon someoneā€™s going to figure out that if you grab their wrist and sit your ā– ā– ā– ā–  down youā€™ll dislocate their shoulder.

Iā€™d be going with an arm bar submission.

The guy is a flog. Does anyone have a clip of what he did to Hepp behind play?

1 Like

Iā€™m more of a Saskatchewan spinning nerve hold kind of guy.

1 Like

Camel clutch FTW.

Oh pleaseā€¦ donā€™t make me use the Moss Covered Three Handled Family Gredunza on you.

1 Like

Whatā€™s happened to the good old Irish whip into the cross-buckle?

1 Like