The End of Net Neutrality

THE FUTURE

That's way too close to real Hirdsational. It's depressing.

*sigh*

As has been mentioned multiple times in this thread, phone line infrastructure in the US is privately owned. In Australia, it is not.

But hey, share that .jpg a few more times. That will prevent it from happening.

*sigh*

As has been mentioned multiple times in this thread, phone line infrastructure in the US is privately owned. In Australia, it is not.

You are an idiot.

You do know the Government can privatise the phone line infrastructure, there is nothing that makes that impossible.

The image isn't to change anything, it is to articulate what I've tried to explain in a clearer way.

Don't bother replying, you are on my ignore list now. Wake up dipshit.

No matter how much governments try to control it, the Internet self regulates.

I’m sure there are many intentions to do what you’re saying Hirdsational, and it may even happen… For a bit. But the nerds will find a way. It won’t last.

And stop cracking a childish tanty at anybody who disagrees with you.

*sigh*

You are an idiot.

You do know the Government can privatise the phone line infrastructure, there is nothing that makes that impossible.

The image isn't to change anything, it is to articulate what I've tried to explain in a clearer way.

Yeah Simmo you Govt shill!

*sigh*

You are an idiot.

thatescalatedquickly.jpg

Perhaps Hirdsational should move the US so he has a legitimate right to complain about their problems?

*sigh*

You are an idiot.

thatescalatedquickly.jpg

Perhaps Hirdsational should move the US so he has a legitimate right to complain about their problems?

I suggested that to VD a few times too when he thought Obama was coming after his guns.

You are an idiot.

Yeah I know

Except for democratic process

Sensationalised =/= clearer

Oh goddammit, why didn't you post that bit first?

i stayed out of this thread for ages, i was scared i wouldn't understand the subject matter. glad i ventured in now. 

You are an idiot.

Yeah I know

Except for democratic process

Sensationalised =/= clearer

Oh goddammit, why didn't you post that bit first?

so Hirdsational can see this. 

*sigh*

You are an idiot.

Cut the insults or be cut.
Argue on facts, argue on opinion but abuse is simply that.
Clear?

*sigh*

You are an idiot.

Clear?

i think reboot has hacked your account. 

*sigh*

You are an idiot.

Clear?
i think reboot has hacked your account.

He ain't banned.......

Wanted to like PRE's comment, ran out of likes :(

Argue on facts? HAHA. This is the NEUTRAL INTERNET. I'll do what I want.

That'll $5.40 thanks. 

That'll $5.40 thanks. 

Do you accept bitcoin?

That'll $5.40 thanks. 

Do you accept bitcoin?

dogecoin please. 

Please let me know if I am wrong,  but doesn't a free market allow a competitor to startup a new ISP that wouldn't have such a structure?

OpenNet.org or something....