The end of year cannon - who should be fired into the sun?

Watson
Hocking
Myers
Colyer
Howlett
Hartley
Stanton
Eades
Long
Kelly
McKernan
Morgan
The entire coaching support staff (too many head scratching selections this year - a recurring theme!)

I would’ve said Leuenberger before today too, but as long as TBC continues to play like a schoolgirl in big, high pressure games we unfortunately need an alternative.

Not hardline enough

Crikey

You left off Jerrett who has been another shining example of really poor list management.

1 Like

Yep, good call. Forgot about the stable-pony.

2 Likes

I’d add Jerrett to that group.
Trade Bellchambers and see what we can get for Heppell.

LOL we aren’t getting rid of that many, We don’t have enough draft picks to do that. And you can’t trade any of those, no one will take them.

What a shame.

Heppell, Bellchambers, Hartley, Myers and Colyer would get something in a trade. I’d take a 4th rounder for half of them

1 Like

So IceTemple, mount a case for any of them…

reckon goddard should join his ex-team mate, nick reiwoldt in retirement .

1 Like

Anyone who wants to get rid of Heppell and TBell have got rocks in their heads. The rest I don’t care about.

4 Likes

Clean out the coaching staff.

get kelly,

throw the kitchen sink at caracella.

■■■■ even solomon if hes so rated.

try to get 3 direct improvements in the midfield.

1 Like

Why when he has a contract for next year. Shouldn’t be a auto selection though. Let him play a year in the VFL and collect his super

Hartley

3 Likes

I highly doubt we would have that many changes as well but it certainly highlights where the list is at. You could make a case that Morgan is still young & should stay at least another year & maybe just maybe Colyer needs another preseason for his hands to grow back but the rest, you’d be hard pressed to mount a case for them bar the fact that Myers has 2 more years for us to endure.

You were one of the ones bagging out Leunberger for only getting a dozen touches yet Tom gets 3 touches in a final FFS, should never get a game again on tonight’s performance, McKernan would of done a better job

I was? BTW, I didn’t say TBell had a good game but he has been good the previous weeks. We don’t have the luzury of dumping our only ruckman. Draper is going to be decent but we can’t just rely on him.

just remembered you can add Bird to that list as well. If we aren’t going to play one of our best clearance players this year then maybe its a change of mindset not just players that’s needed.

1 Like

At least Leuey doesn’t pick or choose when he has a go. Tom may have the better skills but only half the heart of Leuey