The end of year cannon - who should be fired into the sun?

Retirements:

Hille

Lovett-Murray

Delistings:

Browne

Davis

Dalgleish (rookie)

Steinberg (rookie)

Hunter (rookie)

Trades:

Gumbleton

Jetta

Pears

Coming in:

Neagle (father-son)

Duscher

Think Hardingham has currency, may not be great but could be a sweetener for clubs. Don’t be delusional, either Crameri or Gumbleton are gone.

Carlton have more to offer than the Dogs in my opinion.

The only problem I see with trading next year is luring players to our club after the media s**t storm we have had in 2013.

And depending what penalties if any the the afl throws at us for what ever reason they come up with

Davis, Davey, Gumby, Melk, Bellcham (doesn’t look interested), Colyer, Kav, Jetta …

Give Browne&Dalgleish a chance with Joe.

Zaha, Howlett&Hocking need to step right up!

Broom might go alright at full forward.

Davis, Davey, Gumby, Melk, Bellcham (doesn't look interested), Colyer, Kav, Jetta ...
Give Browne&Dalgleish a chance with Joe.
Zaha, Howlett&Hocking need to step right up!

Serious?

We need some decent cover for Dempsey and Winders. Yarran and maybe Duigan for Gumby. I still think we're very solid inside but we need the run....and Duigan imo is a useful utility who might give us a couple of good seasons, again as cover.

Nah, don't do any deals with the scum.

Retired: 

David Hille

Nathan Lovett Murray

Dustin Fletcher

De-list:

Hal Hunter

Dell'Ollio

Luke Davis

Trade:

Gumbleton 

Jetta

What do we need?

1 x CONSISTENT small forward 

1 x Pacey midfielder 

1 x Mid sized forward who can play midfield e.g. sidebottom 

Do some of you people even watch our games?

Some of your suggestions are laughable.. eg Kommer, Davey..

Sure, lets get rid of our best small forwards (besides Winderlich (who can't see to play without getting injured)).

We do need another inside mid, and talented small forwards who can play in the midfield aswell.

Trade Gumbleton, Jetta and possibly Hardingham.

Retirements:

Hille
Lovett-Murray

Delistings:
Browne
Davis
Dalgleish (rookie)
Steinberg (rookie)
Hunter (rookie)

Trades:
Gumbleton
Jetta
Pears

Coming in:
Neagle (father-son)
Duscher

Fkn clueless.
Surely we'd want to have another look at Browne injury free.
Also, I'd suggest that Stein and Dalgleish have shown enough to be persevered with.
Don't trade Pears unless the offer is overs.
Finally starting to get a run at it with his body, and it is translating to more confident performances on the field.
30,000 + posts from you, and hardly any of them worth a pinch of poop !

Retirements:

Hille
Lovett-Murray

Delistings:
Davis
Dalgleish (rookie)
Steinberg (rookie)
Hunter (rookie)

Trades:
Gumbleton
Jetta

Rookie list:

Browne

Hope that Gumbleton can bring in a genuine small forward.

Hope that Jetta can bring in another draft pick.

I agree with Gumby and Jetta trade. Maybe to bulldogs for high draft pick then pass that a player / pick for a genuine ff/chf that can kick more than 30 goals a season

It's still a bit too early for this but:

Gone:

Hille

NLM

Fletch.

Davis

(Hunter)

I would also get rid of Davey. I also think Winderlich could potentially give it up. After today if it's discovered he's done a big hammy it could be it.

Potentially trade Gumby if we can get better than pick 40 for him.

Upgrade Dell. Not sure if Stein warrants an upgrade, wouldn't mind him on the senior list even back "home" up forward. We need SOMETHING. Retain Dalgliesh.

That leaves 3 guaranteed but up to 5 or even 6 picks. Plus 2 or 3 rookie spots. Would love to take a punt on Tippa.

The only problem I see with trading next year is luring players to our club after the media s**t storm we have had in 2013.
And depending what penalties if any the the afl throws at us for what ever reason they come up with

YEP. Thanks for bringing this up. This investigation and it's fall-out is actually going to be a huge pain in the ■■■ in regards to our ability to trade, or at least to do the preliminary schmoozing.

McCartney was a big fan of Jetta and wants to have another crack at getting him and as rumour has it, Shaun Higgins was the bait for EFC…

Dodoro

McCartney was a big fan of Jetta and wants to have another crack at getting him and as rumour has it, Shaun Higgins was the bait for EFC...

Higgins would fit right in with the rehab group.

Dodoro

:D

Howlett for McLean? 

:D

Howlett for McLean? 

Surely they'd have to throw in Murphy.  :wacko:

Wow this was a team who up until 3 weeks ago was in contention for a top 4 spot.

Now people on here want to dump players?

In case some of you have missed it, the club and players are living through a hellish nightmare, their effort to be where they are this year has been unbelievable.

We have had Jobe, Zaka and Hocking out injured. Howlett I am reliably informed has been battling an illness.

we havent had Hurley, Crameri, Winderlich and Davey - 2/3 of our normal forward line over the past few weeks, Kommer has been the only constant and it would seem he is cooked.

To be honest if the AFL cut us out of this years draft and possibly next year as has been rumored , we have no choice but to stick with the guys on our list.

Why dont you guys support these guys, instead of being cold hearted animals ready to kick our players at the first sign of trouble on the field.