The end of year cannon - who should be fired into the sun?

It’s such a weird comment it’s like if we don’t burn the club down after a bad loss we’re not real Essendon fans. Gate keeping at it’s finest.

2 Likes

Allow me to introduce you to sausage.

Um, if he ditched them doesn’t that make it even harder for us to know that he prefers Zaka? I’m not quite sure what the point of that story is. Was it meant to be evidence they prefer Zaka? Because I’m not disbelieving you that he prefers Zaka over Zaha. I just didn’t know.

I figured everyone knew.
And you’ve never noticed the club, press, other players all call him Zaka?

Anyway, doesn’t matter who knew what.
He’s Zaka.

So long as I can personally load, stuff, light the fuse and then smoke a cigar whilst swirling a single malt and watching you whistle over the horizon as we beat them.

3 Likes

If that’s the sacrifice needed to break our cycle of mediocrity i’ll gladly walk the plank.

I like using DP3!

1 Like

Don’t worry, we can get you the help you need. Just take it one step at a time.

1 Like

It sounds like you’re trying to say his actual nickname with a speech impediment, or after a stroke.

How anyone could come to say Zar Har, instead of Zakka is quite frankly beyond comprehension to me.

I’d never, and have never, seen or heard it anywhere but Blitz.

1 Like

you love your hard Rs don’t you?

Hate to tell this, but the universe will go on without you.

Knowing me, Knowing you, Zaha!

5 Likes

As bad as going to “Subways”?

1 Like

I don’t wish to derail this thread, but I have to mention this one…

Northland >>>>>> Norflands

2 Likes

Or an ATM Machine

2 Likes

Few updates on players

LAV. Smack. Stewart. Harts. All likely to stay

4 Likes

Where you put in your PIN number. :wink:

1 Like

For the record, I don’t call him Zaha, but I am amazed though that anyone could have an issue with someone who does.

4 Likes

Surely Brown would be a priority signing out of the players mentioned in that article

2 Likes

I thought that initially too however perhaps he is the one to be traded. Would have most currency right now. And one of our talls likely to go.

If been decided JD/Smack duo is preferred fwd setup he wouldn’t be in team and they may be just prioritising the younger kpp in Stewart & Harts as depth options over Brown.

It also may be author just unaware of all players status/ contract negotiations.

1 Like