The "FFS umpiring, FFS" thread

Mc Kenna free kick???

Swans/Hawks run over the mark EVERY TIME, umps give em 2 warnings, Hooker gets none.

1 Like

Worse, then there was an overt fifty for intrusion on the other wing a few minutes later. Nope.

Umps were incredibly inconsistent today. We definitely didnā€™t deserve to win, but neither did the Bears purely on their own merits.

1 Like

Locking the thread for a week.

We dont deserve any excuses.

1 Like

And as for the ā€œpunish the guy trying to get the ballā€ ruleā€¦ itā€™s amazing how much the Rules Committee hates the game.

2 Likes

So how was that free against Myers when he bumped Riewoldt out of the the marking contest, TOOK THE MARK and then was adjudged to not have had his eyes on the ball?

2 Likes

I thought touching Riewoldt was an insta free but turns out just looking at him is enough.

3 Likes

Look I could go either way on that one. Myers did mark it clean, but only after running at reiwoldt and pushing off before turning to the ball. So I can live with that one. The ones that got me were hickeys dangerous push of belcho WAAAY before the marking contest, and the saint who ducked his head giving up prior but not getting pinged when wrapped up. Overall though both teams got equally stiffed.

3 Likes

Watching 1st qrt Cats v Swans, umps have absolutely farked the Cats over.

Seriourly WTF, umpire the game in an even manner you farking green faggots, I mean maggots

3 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree with you more.
Iā€™m actually embarrassed at how the umpires look after the swans week in, week out.

2 Likes

So glad Iā€™m not playing, Iā€™d thump one of the umps.

1 Like

Fark I hate these green farkers specially number 15ā€¦destroyed a potential great game by giving Swans 6 frees in a row after the Cats had a promising start. Turnrd the game on its headā€¦did I say how much I hate these green cants

2 Likes

especially Buddy in this weeks game against Adelaide they let him run 3 bursts of 20mts before bouncing the ball during any of them for that ā€œwonderfulā€ run down the ground goalā€¦anyone else would have been pinged for running too far after the first 20 mts ā€¦of have they somehow changed that only able to run 15mts before you have to bounce the ball rule??? ā€¦also funny how things that Adelaide were paid the week before when they played us were not being paid at all on that night ā€¦and people think we make this stuff up because we are one eyed supporters ā€¦

3 Likes

Itā€™s not a goal of the year unless you run too farā€¦ sometimes the goal of the year includes two twenty metre runs plus the ball is taken out of bounds as a bonus!

4 Likes

Can someone explain to me what the 50 against Bags was in the 3rd qtr?

1 Like

He hit him in the head, late, nowhere near the ball, and dropped the knees in. It was undisciplined and unnecessary. It is within the umpires discretion to pay that 50 even though at another time it may have been let go. I thought it was really sloppy by bags and it really shat me.

Over committing on contests he canā€™t quite make has been a problem all year. On other occasions heā€™s gone to ground trying to make a desperation spoil he isnā€™t close enough to make. Itā€™s cost goals on numerous occasions

1 Like

Clumsy and undisciplined is generous. He does stupid ā– ā– ā– ā–  like that most weeks.

FFS, FFS.