The Final Team Dogs vs Us 8-4-18

They said Rounds 9 and 10. So I dont think it was us?

■■■ why did they make a beanie with grey in the pom pom?

2 Likes

Because it clashed with all the others.
Dont you know nufin?

1 Like

Their backline is so undersized and inexperienced.

We even remotely break even in midfield they will not be able to handle our talls.

1 Like

Gonna call it now, I have no problem with Hooker rag-dolling and/or taunting an 18 year-old, 185cm backman if they’re stupid enough to put him anywhere near him.

I know he copped some heat for that in the North game.

5 Likes

To be honest, sometimes this works best when Joey’s taking a set shot.

5 Likes

ironically alot of people get ■■■■■■ at “optimistic” supporters who look down on others, simply cos they choose to view something solely in an “optimistic” way, and somehow assume their support is better cos of it.

Whats worse is, you seem to have lived through a similar period to whats going on now, so you should know that simply having a good positive “optimistic” outlook while the team is poor, ain’t going to change ■■■■ about the clubs predicament.

Cos finding joy in the small victories ultimately does nothing, cos it isn’t leading to anything at present, just a stalled continued visit to limbo.

despite what alot say, i don’t think any essendon fan hopes for anything else other than wins, we just want it to mean something, other than a 1 off thing 12 odd times a year, that ultimately lead us to nothing.

some see the end justifies the means, some of us see the process to which we get a result is more important, cos if you get that right, the rest will follow.

lol

1 Like

Nothing you or I say on Blitz will change the result of a football game.
And life is nothing but a series of small victories.
So stop slagging others - they might stop laughing at you

9 Likes

Does Myers have to protect the Bulldog kids as well?

12 Likes

Surely their team this week is more experienced than their from last week?
Didn’t they bring in Wallis, Dickson and redpath?

1 Like

He looks like he has no interest being at Essendon anyway. No doubt, unless things change dramatically he will be on the trade table but I guess the question is will he attract any interest from other clubs?

2 Likes

Lot of people here seriously underrating Myers worth vs Langford at the moment.

3 Likes

Because he can’t keep up with the oppositions least dangerous small/mid-sized forward, sitting behind the play and seeing the ball come towards him, let alone being in the heat of the action where teams can’t afford to have players that have lost a few yards of pace and possess questionable foot skills at the best of times.

1 Like

I am going to say this for the last time Langers is backman

1 Like

Not competitive enough

We can only hope.

1 Like

Imagine if Myers plays ■■■■ tomorrow and we lose

I just realised I tipped GC in FLR. When I did the tips I didn’t realise it was in Perth

Edit… what thread is this? :grinning:

1 Like

Based on the 15 minutes of time he’s spent as a defender in the AFL?