The Final Team Dogs vs Us 8-4-18

I am going to say this for the last time Langers is backman

1 Like

Not competitive enough

We can only hope.

1 Like

Imagine if Myers plays ■■■■ tomorrow and we lose

I just realised I tipped GC in FLR. When I did the tips I didn’t realise it was in Perth

Edit… what thread is this? :grinning:

1 Like

Based on the 15 minutes of time he’s spent as a defender in the AFL?

No they won’t.

If we win he won’t say much, or if he says anything it will be to bag the team.

If we lose he will go on a week long rant like he did this week. He will claim to have all the answers and see all that is wrong and spend the week telling us because the rest of us can’t see it.

I am surprised the coach hasn’t given him a call to find out how best to coach and select this team. What I don’t understand is why X didn’t hire him for the side?

3 Likes

Scream

AFL keeping the roof closed tomorrow given been so many complaints about shadows, hard to view on TV etc

Will be cooking inside Etihad given 30C but roof closed is better for all

3 Likes

Starting to get more confident about this game.
We defeated a good side in round 1 and lost to a freo side who will probably only lose a handful of games at home this year.

lets go dons

2 Likes

Really? That will be the hottest temperature we play in all year, by a long way. It gets foul there when closed in the heat.

2 Likes

Absolutely disgusting. Look up reports from the Ed sheeran concert on that 37deg day.

I thought they temperature control Etihad to around to 24 degrees?

Can you smell what’s cooking???

I’m sorry but this is utter bullsh*t being blinded by a crowd favourite in Tippa. He’s being judged on what he might do and not what he’s actually contributed on the field. This amazing Gold Coast game he had 15 possessions and 1 goal, didn’t get a Brownlow vote and wasn’t in our best few. It wasn’t that good. I’ll give you the Carlton game, he was good in that. So going by an impartial player ratings of his games by SEN, his best game was a 5/10 (GC game) and his worst was the Elimination Final in which he got a 2/10. Everything inbetween was a 3 or 4/10 game. He’s had one good quarter this year out of 8.

I’m not suggesting dropping him yet but f*ck me he’s been pretty disappointing for the most part in his last 8-10 games. A 4 possession game against Freo doesn’t cut it.

7 Likes

That is solid gold comedy right there. The same can be said about being a miserable prick. Nothing we say or do is going to change what happens at club level so you might as well try to enjoy the small moments because there’s enough garbage that goes on in life to take the shine off of those without trying to find fault in them as well.

4 Likes

It’s so farking laughable that DKP keeps banging on with this ridiculous notion that the attitude of fans on a fan forum will somehow affect the fortunes of the club.

You’re right, it is comedy gold

5 Likes

As I’ve noted previously, Tippa’s pretty average last 8-10 games have broadly coincided with Fantasia’s absence from the team.

Fantasia draws the oppositions best small defender, Tippa only the #2 small defender. With Fantasia out, Tippa has been drawing the #1 small defender and has struggled coping with the increase in opposition quality.

If Fantasia plays reasonable game time today it will be interesting to see how Tippa goes.

2 Likes

If I was the opposition coach, i’d start off taking the punt that fanta is underdone. Play the best defender on Tippa still and give Fanta the second best

1 Like

Then make the change after Raz snags his fourth in the first quarter :wink:

3 Likes