The Future of Forum Footy

Tripp can play on the right wing on his own, everyone else lining up on the left wing…

2 Likes

Warlock also would have been a chance for the right wing position, if he wasn’t already busy scouring the internet for photos of all the hotties in the team

Don’t forget sorfed JBomber & IT, … can’t have them feeling left right out in the coaled.

Being centre left, . I suppose that means I’d have to play Centre Half Forward thinking … Bacchus on the left wing, Benny at FULL Forward …

If it was just bomberblitz wouldn’t everyone turn up in Essendon jumpers?

Now a real clash emerges!

Blitzington is weak in the centre.

4 Likes

put me down for Blitzington Davey CHF type, bad overhead mark, can only kick 35 metres.

Shirts vs skins

How are you going to go playing in a team on your own?

Haha, I’ll bank on the field being less than 60m and just take pot shots from full back

I will be up for it but I can’t guarantee non-contact if smooth is playing.

4 Likes

Bacchus fox leaving 3 teams before joining blitzington.

BDStratz filling the crowd but not to capacity.

Bltn with his salami.

5 Likes

Non contact suits me, so if it’s indoor footy…count me IN.

There’s no such thing as positions in indoor it’s everyone anywhere and everywhere haha

If there is no contact it is not footy.

1 Like

Bumping this to keep those keen up to date.

I’ve decided on a format and it will be as follows.

• It will be a full contact game of footy on a proper oval.

• Will be an inter blitz match with ring ins to top up numbers.

• I will ask each player to rate themselves out of 5 to evenly balance the teams.

That’s all I have for the min but keep checking this thread and I’ll have another update in a month or so when I start to lock the plans in.

1 Like

Count me in Scotty…always keen

Put me down. A solid 3 out of 5

Selection should be based solely on opinions in the Worsfold Thread.

2 Likes

I’m retired. But I’ll goal ump.

What about the politics thread? Doesn’t matter who wins the toss. One will go left and one will go right.