The Game Day Thread Graph

So who is going to write the code to do this automatically on a weekly basis?

1 Like

this is some next level ■■■■. love it.

1 Like

The anger would have spiked further if I hadn’t had logged off at half time.

3 Likes

Great work, DJR!

And if I had been able to see the game here in Noumea.

Magnificent. :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Lost on me. I never come in till after the game is over.

1 Like

@Catherine_Lio - maybe EFC should be doing something like this with all their resources.

Compiling objective facts and making them available for members would be very useful and would highlight the shocking treatment we get from the maggots.

Hawthorn bribes the umpires with holidays and gets armchair rides. We have been too supine for too long.

Not sure that’s something the club would get involved in… But I am sure they have seen this graph. Interesting show of sentiment in the heat of the moment from Blitz!

Well, you could’ve taken up my recommendation for a more chilled game day thread

Hey Katey, … can you tell us whats going on with our VFL coverage?

Will we ever have Video streams of the games again, … or even just Radio calls as we did?

Ta.

1 Like

Where’s the fun in that?

1 Like

Hey! I’m actually not sure what the media plans are around VFL for the rest of the season. May I ask and come back to you?

1 Like

Pls. … And thanks.

1 Like

Spoke to the Prez - it would seem that the video streams are currently being provided by the PJVFL and only by them.

I believe @Paul_Cousins is going to do some more digging on my behalf.

4 Likes

I don’t suppose the raw data is available for other number nerds?

Edit: that was supposed to be @theDJR

Spaces in an URL ain’t ideal, but geez, Discourse, it’s not that much of an edge case…

http://davidj.richardson.name/external/Game Day Thread tracking (2017-06-02 vs GWS).xlsx

Feel free to find the two early posts I missed so everything is offset from its quoted post number… I missed the old forum software showing the post number upfront and having real not hidden pages.

1 Like

Absolutely brilliant work.
I tend to log in during the quarter breaks to see some reactions.

I am willing to invest with DJR Funds Management, as he redirects these skills to master the stock market.

1 Like

DJR, you add another dimension to this entire forum. It’s so refreshing, great contributions. Truly the Bomberblitz Boffin.

1 Like