The Hangar - Fox Footy

The Hangar returns tonite 9.30pm on Fox Footy.

Will be reviewing our pre-season, previewing season etc etc.

Does feature an interview with James Hird! 

Not sure if we will see the return of the extraordinarily (cough) popular 'Dyson's Diaries' for 2014 though. 

Still........... is great to see more regular Bombers content on TV each week.   :)

What channel?

What channel?

My televison only goes up to 99.

My televison only goes up to 99.

Turn your dial to essendonfc.com.au 

Hird looks like he has aged 10 years

Actually I thought that as well, he just looked so tired :(

Actually I thought that as well, he just looked so tired :(

Perhaps a visit to Dr. Ageless would be in order.............................or perhaps not.

I have seen reports written in the age about this grab from Hird, of course there is a slant on the article by the always independent Age. The comments written about Hird after the article are seriously infuriating.

So called essendon supporters rubbishing James Hird. People saying that he is arrogant and it all about James Hird, he has no care for the players etc.

I can wait for James to come back to be the coach of the Essendon Football. He is a legend, he is a champion, and despite what anyone says has always had the players, club and supporters at heart.

I would love to hear from any blitzers who blame James for this bullshit situation the club is in.

I have seen reports written in the age about this grab from Hird, of course there is a slant on the article by the always independent Age. The comments written about Hird after the article are seriously infuriating.

So called essendon supporters rubbishing James Hird. People saying that he is arrogant and it all about James Hird, he has no care for the players etc.

I can wait for James to come back to be the coach of the Essendon Football. He is a legend, he is a champion, and despite what anyone says has always had the players, club and supporters at heart.

I would love to hear from any blitzers who blame James for this bullshit situation the club is in.

I read the Article then watched the video........

How can The Age be able to report this? Its more bias than Andrew Bolt.

Good onya guys

Good onya guys

Haha. Sorry, your accent's not quite right. It's - Good onya gois. Highlight of my week during the footy season. Makes me laugh every time.

Just like you, I can't wait for Hirdy to come back.  But unfortunately, I even know a Essendon member who doesn't want Hird back.  This is only because he gets suckered in by the media.  Slowly I am trying to turn him round.  That being said, comment sections are usually used to manipulate perspective by the actual website.  Fist ■■■■ the Australian media I say!

Yep, him wanting to return and "reward" the supporters (ie. through coaching the team to many wins) got turned into "Hird thinks his return will reward the supporters", a slant that makes him look arrogant. Fark I hate those carnts at The Age.

Just like you, I can't wait for Hirdy to come back.  But unfortunately, I even know a Essendon member who doesn't want Hird back.  This is only because he gets suckered in by the media.  Slowly I am trying to turn him round.  That being said, comment sections are usually used to manipulate perspective by the actual website.  Fist fark the Australian media I say!

actually, he said he can wait.

Just like you, I can't wait for Hirdy to come back.  But unfortunately, I even know a Essendon member who doesn't want Hird back.  This is only because he gets suckered in by the media.  Slowly I am trying to turn him round.  That being said, comment sections are usually used to manipulate perspective by the actual website.  Fist fark the Australian media I say!

actually, he said he can wait.

I know, I saw the preview 

Fletch on SEN today when asked if hed be tuning in 'yeah, nah, Hirdys away at the moment, think i might tune into My Kitchen Rules or somethin'

Caro is upset at Hird being on the show. Says Essendon did it to appease him and that it is all about Hird.

It is oh so clear that Caroline Wilson is a victim of projection. For those who don't know what that is, it is when someone rejects their own negative attributes by ascribe them to another person.

It is all about Caro...

1 Like

Re the Hird discussion, 3 words … stand by Hird.

All he is guilty of in my book is ambition in wanting Essendon to kick ****!

Re now, even when the world was beating us like drums at this time last year we meant business! I don’t mean to sound pessimistic but I get the feeling the whole saga has taken its toll (pun not intended Mr Little). The lacklustre pre season, the Watson season preview interview and today’s BTV interview with Thompson ALL seemed unexcited (not sparky even) and tired. Bomber looks concerned. Anyone else picking up on this? I’m very interested to see how we go Friday night. Really hoping everything will kick into gear.

You should never use Bomber Thompsons press conferences to back up any point you are trying to make.
He carries on like a bona fide crack addict in each and every conference he does.
Its pointless and achieves nothing.