The Hangar - Fox Footy

Hows that olive branch that we offered to The Age working out, guys?  Wilsons predictable bile, Sam Lane giving Fahey undeserved oxygen, the disgraceful slant offered by that article about Hird on The Hanger.

kill or be killed.  that's the only rule to adhere to on this issue.  Dear club, just give me the ammo requested...

It’s Essendon TV. Who the ■■■■ does she want on there? Jack fucken Riewoldt?

I have seen reports written in the age about this grab from Hird, of course there is a slant on the article by the always independent Age. The comments written about Hird after the article are seriously infuriating.
So called essendon supporters rubbishing James Hird. People saying that he is arrogant and it all about James Hird, he has no care for the players etc.
I can wait for James to come back to be the coach of the Essendon Football. He is a legend, he is a champion, and despite what anyone says has always had the players, club and supporters at heart.
I would love to hear from any blitzers who blame James for this bullshit situation the club is in.

I think James and anyone else that knew about the program is partly to blame for the situation we are in. If they didn't approve it, we wouldn't be in this situation. I do however welcome him back and renewed my silver membership in the hope he will be.

It's Essendon TV. Who the fark does she want on there? Jack farken Riewoldt?

"So Jack how's that media ban going can you give us an update?"

its going to be another long year isn't it

Pretty cool intro.

Anyone got a linky?

I farking love Hirdy. That smirk when he said "corporate government" was great.

Hird!   :)

Recap?

I have seen reports written in the age about this grab from Hird, of course there is a slant on the article by the always independent Age. The comments written about Hird after the article are seriously infuriating.

So called essendon supporters rubbishing James Hird. People saying that he is arrogant and it all about James Hird, he has no care for the players etc.

I can wait for James to come back to be the coach of the Essendon Football. He is a legend, he is a champion, and despite what anyone says has always had the players, club and supporters at heart.

I would love to hear from any blitzers who blame James for this bullshit situation the club is in.

Just like you, I can't wait for Hirdy to come back.  But unfortunately, I even know a Essendon member who doesn't want Hird back.  This is only because he gets suckered in by the media.  Slowly I am trying to turn him round.  That being said, comment sections are usually used to manipulate perspective by the actual website.  Fist fark the Australian media I say!

actually, he said he can wait.

I meant can't wait

I farking love Hirdy. That smirk when he said "corporate government" was great.

Agreed, that was hilarious

Recap?

BANG!

Good show, would love the segments to go a little longer but understand the time constraints.

That was vintage Hird tonight

Hirdy pure class…essendon through and through.

Fluffy. I like it.

Onya hirdy! Looking bright and chirpy. Still standing. Come at us.

They going to put it up on the site straight after like they did last year?

FFS I completely forgot. Hopefully it's a quick upload

#standbyhird.

Fark the rest of them