The Herbatron Thread

And sounds like Devin finally did stop yelling at him. :frowning:

13 Likes

Had a slight bit of dust in the corner of my eye when watching this……

7 Likes

Watch the last quarter again. Every critical moment = Durham. He was amazing

17 Likes

omg he did too, i hadn’t noticed that. rofl, hamish doesn’t deserve you @Herbatron

2 Likes

that 22 you got tattooed on your back for Benny Doolan has finally paid off

4 Likes

the transition from the mcgrath stuff up goal, to the martin stumble during a celebration to caldwell tackle to stringer goal is just absolutely mint.

1 Like

Watching this video is like going to a nightclub and bumping into an old girlfriend. We have a few drinks, have a great evening and going home together. When you wake up, she’s gone and that sinking feeling hits you that it was a once off and it’s unlikely you will see her again.

3 Likes

1 minute into the video and tears are welling up…Fark!

3 Likes

Actually. Might not 49% rotten tomatoes is a bit low. Then to find out it’s about an entire team getting killed, bit heavy…

Spoiler alert!! :man_facepalming:

1 Like

You’re too lucky to have Herbatron

Text from a Saints supporter mate last night (he watches all Herbs videos even if he has’t seen our game).

3 Likes

It’s literally the premise of the story…this is the first thing you read “When the entire football team and coaches of Marshall University die in a plane crash in 1970”

1 Like

3 Likes

Laugh Cry GIFs | Tenor

6 Likes

its not really that heavy, it’s more about the aftermath and the town/people healing/coming together, its an ok sports movie

SPOILER ALERT!!!

I thought it might be one where they eat all the dead passengers!

1 Like

You know … I bet that’s @Herbatron up there whooping it up in the early snow. Thinking about his next vid since our FC triumph over a few social Jägermeisters apres skiing :upside_down_face:

itshappening.gif

18 Likes

If Herb incorporates Blues Fan Cams into his video plus bobble head references. We are in for an all timer.

15 Likes