The Herbatron Thread

It wasn’t the normal Herb style video. There was no movie backing to this one.

Mrs. K. looked at me and said what’s up with you? I then showed her and she was in the same boat.

4 Likes

If I showed Mrs D, she would make some remark about me having too much time on my hands and why haven’t I done all those things around the house that were on that list she made… :scream:

10 Likes

For those who don’t know, the AFL partially backed down by not keeping the 20K, but donating it to a cancer cause.

4 Likes

Not herb related but this sportsbet ad is great. Watch til end

https://www.facebook.com/reel/3287717541372310/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

4 Likes

For those that won’t/ don’t do Twitter, Herb has now put his vid on YouTube

7 Likes

The song after we won with all the kids was one of the best things I’ve seen in a longtime. Wasn’t spoken enough about by the media imo but I thought it was very touching.

8 Likes

Wholesome herb, I’m cutting onions here

2 Likes

Got shamed into doing it i reckon.

To add salt to the wound they let stk and whoever plays them (haw?) wear blue and white armbands in a game each season!

1 Like

Well that’s because cancer is a politically fraught topic, but everyone loves the cops.

I admit I openly cried during that video. I’m not sure if was to do with the kids though.

It certainly added to my emotion but I was just so proud of the boys. Its been so long since we’ve consistanly given selfless team effort.

Then I totally lost it when the kids were singing the song in the circle with the guys. Farken kids!

So, I’ve made a commitment of my own, a resolution if you will…

I am going to be there for Essendons next final win. No matter where we play I will fly from Bris-Vegas to see us play in every final until we get a win. I want to see the streak end and I will hug every random essendon supporter around me and openly bawl my eyes out like a baby.

Go Dons!

5 Likes