The Impossible Dream - wakey, wakey! - will we finish 9,10, 11 or 12th? How will the finals unfold?... Ladder predictor in OP

Cmon the draw!!

Fark i hate the swans… pull ■■■■■ out their ■■■■■ all the time

2 Likes

Looks like Brian Lake.

Swans 2 men down

They nearly did last year in Geelong when walters missed on the siren.

The most unlikely result is still us beating Richmond.

6 Likes

If we win both our games our percentage on making the 8 must be above 75% now?

Some has to say it, nice cans !

2 Likes

Melbourne is doing a full-on Essington. Never trust the Dees!

Melbourne losing is still ok.

They will lose to WCE.

Then they play the Giants in a do or die clash, Melbourne will fall apart they can’t handle the pressure.

Would be beyond awesome if Melbourne repeat last year’s fiasco.

14 Likes

Sydney winning isn’t necessarily bad for us either, we’re just as good a chance to go past Melbourne.

Melbourne have been the competitions biggest flat track bullies. They haven’t beaten any of the top 9 teams this year (they have actually lost to them by an average of 28 points) and play West Coast in Perth and GWS at the MCG to finish.

They have beaten all the bottom 9 teams (by an average of 51 points) with the exception of a 2 point loss to St.Kilda

1 Like

So we Still alive?

1 Like

There’s a pulse.

1 Like

When we roll Richmond at the G next Friday night, fire up the lid off thread.

4 Likes

I think we are aware of that… but the fact we still have a mathematical chance after starting the way we did is a miracle.

I think this will be last game either team wins so would prefer Sydney keeps this up

Sydney losing gives us greater flexibility if we lose to the Tigers next week. Just based on the ladder predictor.

1 Like

Yeah but Sydney winning gives us 2 teams to barrack against if we win against Tigers

North losing has the big impact.

Win our next two games and we make it.