The Impossible Dream - wakey, wakey! - will we finish 9,10, 11 or 12th? How will the finals unfold?... Ladder predictor in OP

losing

I’ve got to pull you up here before Noonan does !

3 Likes

Na it’s @BAAKKEERRRR who will loose it.

We have as good as no chance if we lose to Richmond. We would need several huge upsets, like the Suns or Dockers beating Geelong AND us beating Port by about 12 goals.

2 Likes

Yeah we lose to tiges and its all over.

We aren’t sneaking in on percentage, has to be the 13 wins.

Actually the way I did it was quite reasonable. No upsets actually and around a 30 point margin.

No bother with that now though. ■■■■ I hate that Swans make finals again.

Ess to win next two.
Melb to lose to wc away and gws at mcg.
North to lose to Adelaide away.

2018 premiership is ours!

5 Likes

Based on my Ladder Predictor we beat Sydney out of finals by 0.3%

7 Likes

I’m backing West Coast (at home) and GWS to ensure Melbourne crash out.

2 Likes

I’d love nothing better that winning on Friday night, but in all honesty I’m not sure we can. Raz out is huge- and a Friday night at the G - especially if wet, is not our best venue. I’m flying down for it so would love to be proven wrong!

Anyone worked out how we beat the tiges yet?

too bad we play the tigers their pressure will destroy us

Pffft, details.

I’m a big picture man.

8 Likes

Because the GF is probably when we’d get Orazio and Hooker back. We ain’t making it without them. It’s a crime because we would spank 6 out of the current 8 in a canter.

So if I’m looking at the ladder predictor correctly. We just need to ensure

• we win both games.
  • Port lose to Pies this week.
  • North lose to Crows this week.

And we’re in? Sydney and Melb games don’t have any impact at all?

I guess the whole bombing it out of our backline into a wall of Tigers defenders who have set up at the centre should probably be looked at.

11 Likes

At our best we can win. Hope Walla carries this week’s form in to the game & we can make the most of our chances at goal.

No, Sydney and/or Melbourne need to lose a game (which is quite plausible, they play good teams).

(Or Geelong, but that won’t happen.)

Simplest answer is Melbourne loses to WCE (away) and GWS (home).

I’ve done the predictor thing and the only thing that changes is the position between 5th and 6th. Even if they win all their games.

You’re not looking at it correctly. We still need Sydney, Melbourne or Geelong to fall over.

1 Like

Ideally Freo lose today, sack Lyon and then have a win for the new coach next week