The Impossible Dream - wakey, wakey! - will we finish 9,10, 11 or 12th? How will the finals unfold?... Ladder predictor in OP

what if ‘gastro’ goes through their club… like it went through ours for the first 10 weeks of the season?

Richmonds only injury is an infection to a boot studder following the use of an infected tattoo needle. Fair dinkum. Their success is as much about luck as it is about coaching and structures. Have said this before that Cotchin, Riewoldt, Rance and Martin have missed a total of 4 games between them since round 1 2017. The footy gods are smiling on them.

3 Likes

We can only hope they ease off a touch - having sewn up a top 2 spot - and go into resting/self preservation mode. And that we simultaneously play to our absolute optimum.
Otherwise, we are no chance. They are clearly in another league, and are easily, easily, EASILY the best team we’ve played this year - they made us look like an U18’s team.

1 Like

On the "Good Stuff"™

1 Like

No long bombing to Rance and kick a heap of goals from around 50 running in

1 Like

I BELIEVE

3 Likes

I want to see cale hooker take a mark on dusty’s head and then bobble his head while he clears it out of 50 while the siren sounds and we win by 4.

1 Like

We need an Essendon fan with gastro to go to Punt Road, lick their hands and then touch all the surface sand door knobs.

We did alright to beat Geelong and GWS in weeks 9 and 10 with the ■■■■■

Gastro is temporary

Anyone got a case of Ebola?

1 Like

Weaponised ebola. Now we’re talking.

■■■■ THE DEFEATIST ATTITUDE, ■■■■ IT TO HELL.

WE CAN AND WILL MAKE IT, THAT’S HOW YOU THINK.

5 Likes
4 Likes

That’s horrible.

What we actually need is an Essendon fan with gastro^ to go to Punt Road, sit in the carpark, and then run Dusty and Rance over with a truck

^ gastro optional

14 Likes

Right now, we could finish as high as 7th.

rd22
Ess d Tiges
Pies d Port
Cats d Freo
GWS d Syd
Eagles d Dees
Ade d Nth (Still make 8th if Nth win)

Rd23
Ess d Port
Cats d GCS
Hawks d Swans
GWS d Dees
Nth d Saints

% may play a part

And if it doesn’t bleed?

Huh?

And then tip the chicken ■■■■ in the back over them.

1 Like

Hey, when in Rome…

Thanks for that wrap up Ben Collins. Make me really feel the last 11 weeks was a waste of time. I hope we belt those ■■■■■■■ yellow and black Muppets off the ■■■■■■■ park!

Now who can we get to rub gastro-poo on their door knobs?

Door knobs.

1 Like