The Impossible Dream - wakey, wakey! - will we finish 9,10, 11 or 12th? How will the finals unfold?... Ladder predictor in OP

Hogan out for the rest of the year but Hibberd and Melksham back in this week.

How do we rate the chances against Eagles?

Eagles should win in Perth, however the Dees did knock them off over there last year. Personally, I don’t think lightening is gonna strike twice, especially with Hogan going down.

This opens the door for the chasing pack because the Dees have then got GWS in Rnd 23. If they lose both they miss.

Dees and Port are in all sorts here

1 Like

Especially as Gawn, Oliver, McDonald and Hunt all pulled up very sore after the game.

Even if they play, I think they’ll be limited at the very least.

agreed. It’s more likely that Norf will reap the benefits as they’re an even money chance to knock off the Crows this weekend where as we’re pushing it up hill.

And on the hard surface at Optus they ain’t gonna feel any better… WOBBLE!!!

1 Like

Walker with 2 match ban also

Not sure if that helps or hinders though

Still think Crows can win it. Anger about missing finals and wanting to prevent others. Have to put on a good show for fans.

Fark North

My Primary concern about the Crows is that they basically won their GF 2 weeks ago and it’s gonna show in their last couple performances. But at home they should still be good enough to knock off Norf.

Would love to see the Dees slip out of the 8 again

3 Likes

They did challenge GWS at home though.

And they beat the Lions (a little more convincingly than North).

Can only hope that they’re motivated to put on a good performance in front of their supporters.

1 Like

Still no Viney for Dees.

Hunt is out for 2-4 weeks.

1 Like

Yikes.

All Sydney, Port and Melbourne could lose the final two games due to injuries.

We will do Melbourne a solid by beating Port in the last round to end their season, then the Demons won’t have to win in the last round to make Finals.

Very likely that these teams finish on 12 wins in this order of percentage…

1. Melb
  2. NM
  3. Port
  4. Ess
  5. Adel

Ok, well how is beating Tigers? Is that a middle ground crazy?
I’ll take it.

1 Like

Id say pretty mad but not as mad as believing in fictional characters

please dear lordy let collingwood miraculously slip out of the finals. that would be a thing of beauty.

2 Likes

Let it go, they’re safe !

1 Like

If the Dees finish 9th, again, after dropping their last two, again, I am going to cuuum soooooo farking hard

1 Like

If by some miracle we make it and I just can’t see it happening, it would mean that this year we have only been in the 8 after round 1 and round 23. That would have to be a first in the history of the VFL/AFL. That would be one of the greatest stories. If we did bet Richamond and Port then on the Friday night of round 23 it is likely we will be sitting in the 8 then doing a Melbourne of last year and watching the other games.

I just want us to be as competitive as possible over the next two weeks so we go into 2019 as confident as possible and make the Club attractive to potential new recruits.