The Impossible Dream - wakey, wakey! - will we finish 9,10, 11 or 12th? How will the finals unfold?... Ladder predictor in OP

Depends which way you look at it.
Happy with the brand of footy we’ve played the last few weeks and the best is yet to come.

Do you think we are a genuine flag chance this year with some key players missing?

Obviously the final prize is the flag :slight_smile:

It may mean stuff all the Richmond FC but I’d rather us be the one to break it in the record books and to have the sports media STFU.

Most likely we will lose, but i won’t be completely surprised if we win.
I wouldnt be overly surprised if we got the first few goals, and i wouldnt be that surprised if tigers miss a couple of easy ones.
No reason Stringer and Tippa cant have a day out and our midfield will be fine without Raz.
We will be hunting RFC and they wont be fearing us or worrying how to match up, they will just go out to do their thing, so they will be somewhat predictable.
If we can be in front or within a 2 goals at half time, we wont be intimidated by them at all, we will know we are worthy.
If we can kick straight, not lose anyone to injuries and have a decent run from the umps, there’s every chance of victory bacon on Saturday.
■■■■, it might not even be close.
Bombers by 24.

9 Likes

THIS

I want to see him try one against Hurls - and Hurls ripping his arm off at the shoulder and clubbing him to death with it.

6 Likes

And here i was thinking i was being a tad brutal…

4 Likes

SEA LEVEL RISING

3 Likes

Absolutely, it will mean another psychological advantage that another team has over us has been diminished somewhat, and give us some belief when we play them next.

Your post was written like we would somehow hurt them by winning.
Trust me, they won’t give a continental fat rats clacker about the streak, and they will still finish on top.

Walters may be ok. Fyfe possibly back.

Cats all of a sudden are not a sure thing

3 Likes

still pretty ■■■■■■■ close to it…

3 Likes

Tom Langdon in doubt for Collingwood and that Prestia hamstring thing getting some traction on SEN this morning.

Tahlia struggling to come up for the Crows again this week.

Send off? It’s probably borderline

7 Likes

Not only a win, but I’m predicting % booster! Come at me gloomers

3 Likes

Might be effectively a send off, with the Police entering the field and placing him under arrest and you know…

What happens on the field should stay on the field

2 Likes

Is this just AFL or all levels of footy ?

I have seen some very violent things happen in suburban and country footy.

vegas

3 Likes

Fyfe back. Walters miracle recovery.

Menzel down

Let’s goo Freo! Take a scalp!

4 Likes

Sorry just checked ladder, we need to win more than the cats do!

I thought cats had the easier run home, and we just trying to go after Melbourne and port.