The Impossible Dream - wakey, wakey! - will we finish 9,10, 11 or 12th? How will the finals unfold?... Ladder predictor in OP

Beating Richmond is the best thing for 2019.

I’d prefer the confidence taken into next year from beating them, than a cheap game given to a couple more kids.

6 Likes

I’m gutted that Fantasia and Saad won’t get up. I don’t think we can get beat Tiges unless they are both in the side.

Results went our way last night with Port losing and now Adelaide totally out of calculations now. I’m sure we’ll all be cheering for the Bulldogs super hard today, because the Saints sure as hell wont be upsetting them last round. And Dees should do a number on the Swans on the G later today. Looking at some of the scenarios, we would want Melbourne to beat the Swans by as much as possible.

Crows will want to finish their season at home with a win so hopefully smash North next week.

Geelong are in - once again (Seems every year) they get a couple of home games against average interstate sides to ‘sure up’ their finals spot.

I know Fantasia has been confirmed out, but has Saad been confirmed too?

I’m purely basing my comment on Saad being out on the fact that we have a track record of simply not playing players the following week after a concussion - whether they are in la la land for 5 seconds or 5 minutes. Of course I hope I’m wrong and Saad gets up, but I doubt it based on the club’s ‘concussion policy’.

Fair enough. Though we did play Merrett against Freo after his concussion against the Crows.

I know we didn’t play Dea, but from all accounts he passed the concussion tests. If Saad passes them too, I really hope they’d play him.

Can’t see us beating the tigers next week but would love nothing more than kicking port out of the 8

I really hope they don’t play Saad for the next two. These concussions are terrible and their effects can be exacerbated if players come back too early. Tell him he’s got the next few weeks off and being him back for the final in the extraordinary circumstance that we make it.

1 Like

It’s OVER for us now.

North will beat the Bulldogs (28pts up at HT)
Geelong and North will make the 8, at the expense of Port and Sydney.

We had to beat both Coll & Haw to make it.

1 Like

remember the last time we didn’;t take matters into our own hands? first spoon in 80 odd years.

dont speak too soon

3 Likes

Yer, that’s quite a comeback, and it’s happened very quickly.

Gooooo Dogggies!

All I choose to remember is getting Andy McGrath.

1 Like

Go you ■■■■■■■ bulldogs

4 Likes

The stats earlier suggested this would be possible from the Doggies. North seemed to be taking their chances and dogs squandered theirs. Now look at the weight of numbers.

Go doggies!!!

1 Like

ITS
TIIIIIIIIIIIME

5 Likes

Creaaaaak

1 Like

https://goo.gl/images/rsFQbu

Woof woof