The Impossible Dream - wakey, wakey! - will we finish 9,10, 11 or 12th? How will the finals unfold?... Ladder predictor in OP

Just to make things a little easier for comparison purposes, here is the Ladder of the Top 12, which includes each teams opponents for the next 5 Rounds.

The last Round is the 2nd pic…

Is that the result of goodwin’s good stuff?

We have too many home games and at the G to make the 8. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We may finish 8th…could finish 7th.
Kick goals win games sounds good to me.

I was assured that both Essendon and GWS would miss the finals. I had built our whole draft strategy around it…

I’ve done the ladder predictor a number of times, with us winning all our games bar Rich.

I’ve always kept the margins for all matches at 20.

There is no permutation I can come
Up with that doesn’t have us finishing 8th outright on 13 wins.

Long story short, win 5 from 6 and we make it.

5 Likes

That’s pretty much it.

If we had a full list I’d be confident.

Too many match winners in the stands though.

I think thats probably right. Having said that, my ladder predictor had us in the 8 if we win the next 2.

Sydney at Eitihad is the other one that will be really difficult to win.

And there is the folly in all this hope. Too many things have to go exactly the right way.

1 Like

Who is honk toes?

I’m backing us as (subject to injuries) favourites in the next four weeks (Freo, Sydney here, Dawks, St Kilda). Do that and lose to Richmond, and that leaves Port over there in the final round…

4 Likes

If we just win all of our games nothing else needs to go our way. We’ll be in for sure.

2 Likes

I want to beat Richmond. 2 belting this year from them (JLT game included). We’re due.

Also think the club will be bringing Daniher in at some stage for one of those games.

1 Like

We beat GWS at there home
They beat Richmond
Why can’t we?
Is it the pokemon?

We’ve just won our first week of a 10 week finals series. We have a double-chance for the first 6 weeks, then it’s all sudden death.
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA4OS8wNzYvb3JpZ2luYWwvbW91bnQtZXZlcmVzdC5qcGc%3D

6 Likes

Yep. A lot of 50/50 games have to go our way… unless we win every game of course.

2 Likes

hopes of richmond putting the cue in the rack for finals look slim now that GWS topped em

Which will make us beating them even better

Watch us win a bunch of games, miss the 8 by one, miss the midfielder we are after by one.

4 Likes

Simple equation. 13 wins or better to make the finals.

Gonna be an ugly run home, imo. Starting this week. Freo are an unwatchable mess, but as Port found out more than capable of dragging sides down to that level. And we’re quite susceptible to doing that too.