The Inevitable Rebuild

Whoa where is this from?

This is a roadmap to every single problem at the club.

6 Likes

should go full #trusttheprocess.

trade out all the somewhat good players go #1 picks for 3 years in a row.

2 Likes

Is this the strategic themes for the entire club or just the corporate division? Because if it is the entire club they appear to have forgotten their core business.
To field a successful football team in the premier competition.
Bizarre.

3 Likes

Jesus Christ no wonder this club is farked

Straight form EFC website…under our club menu option!!! Xavier probably paid 200k to get it done as well

5 Likes

We need to get rid of the deadwood assistants and attract people that aren’t recycled coaches. We’ve surrounded Woosha with garbage, other then Kelly.

2 Likes

Yeah let’s bring ziggy back because that worked so well last time.

3 Likes

Thats too sensible… the club has forgotten the basics and is focusing on Esports and NBL teams!!! Fark that

3 Likes

My goodness… that is pathetic

You what makes members happy?WINNING!

They say they want to make members happy, and yet can’t even deliver the cards in time.

SLIDE DECK

Good on the club. Honestly doesn’t look like we’ve removed resources from the footy dept to get this done in which case it would be a problem. If you can prove thid is the case then I will concede. Other clubs are less resourced and still get better productivity out of their footy departments.

2 Likes

Been rebuilding for about 12 years, we won’t do it properly now.

I think Hird had us going in the right direction pre saga in terms of getting the players to play accountable football.

26 Likes

There is nothing wrong with an external review.

You simply don’t give the review to the AFL, the media or ASADA. And watch it picked to pieces.

An internal review is flimsy. It’s run by people inside the club, usually a member of the board. An internal review often has a lot of oversights, and misses key areas.

I think it would be vaulable to have someone like Paul Roos review the football department.

2 Likes

Perhaps we are delivering on point 4:

• Develop and embed unique EFC football philosophy.
8 Likes

[quote=“jonovdp, post:34, topic:12841”]rence
There is nothing wrong with an external review.
[/quote]

Well we’ve had people from so many different clubs come through and it hasn’t made an iota of difference to our performance. I would agree an external review was necessary if we were more insular.

I love a ■■■■■■■ rebuild! Club has its head so far up its ■■■■ it can’t see what a shambles we’ve become.

1 Like

It’d help if Dodoro didn’t keep going for his smoky round 2 draft project picks every fcking year instead of all those midfielders we missed out on

21 Likes

Tbf every large organisation has one.

1 Like

What the hell is this collosal jumble wank words from? An official EFC document?

5 Likes