The Joy of Mincing

Julian Clary’s show. Farking hilarious and highly recommended. Man, he’s ruthless. 5 Stars.

Ha, that was not what I was expecting. I thought we were going to have a discussion on making the best home-made snags. Best cuts of meat to mince, combining different meats, how much added fat, where the fat comes from,what spices, casings, etc.

Julian Clary's show. Farking hilarious and highly recommended. Man, he's ruthless. 5 Stars.

Never seen him live, but seen him in some shows on telly. Very funny and doesn’t hold back.

I was expecting Christopher Pyne to be here somewhere.

I’ve always been torn between he doesn’t really dismiss a stereotype and that’s pretty ■■■■■■ funny.
He’d be a bit passé these days I would have thought

I wasn’t sure what to expect either. His hey day was what, 30 years ago? The shock factor is no longer there but the flamboyant hyper-gayness is still hilarious. He’s no longer the only gay in the village but he’s still the funniest.

Ha, that was not what I was expecting. I thought we were going to have a discussion on making the best home-made snags. Best cuts of meat to mince, combining different meats, how much added fat, where the fat comes from,what spices, casings, etc.

https://mygulitypleasures.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/meatball-minced-meat-guardian-co-uk.jpg?w=460

Boneless pork shoulder. Absolute king of sausage meat. The fat to protein ratio is perfect - so all you need is salt, sugar and spices.

Sticky moments - Hands down one of the worst shows I have ever seen.

I was expecting Ross Lyon walking.

One of the worst? What are the others?

Red Dwarf, plenty of “British comedies”, but not The Young Ones. Murphy Brown sucked too.

I believe we have already established that we don’t rate each other’s opinions on tv shows re: a previous discussion about Everybody Loves Raymond or How I Met Your Mother.

Birds of a feather
Bread
The good life
Robins nest

Red Dwarf, plenty of “British comedies”, but not The Young Ones. Murphy Brown sucked too.

I believe we have already established that we don’t rate each other’s opinions on tv shows re: a previous discussion about Everybody Loves Raymond or How I Met Your Mother.

Red Dwarf was hard to watch.

The completely mental misadventures of Ed Grimley was horrible too.

Season 6 of Red Dwarf was one of the most imaginative comedies ever.

I thought this thread was gonna be another comedian, that singing guy, Tim Mincing.

Season 6 of Red Dwarf was one of the most imaginative comedies ever.

Yeah but you’d like anything sciencey.

Nighty Night would have to be up there as one of the great British comedies

Under rated and well before.
This topic should get its own thread but based on zero acknowledgement of a post stating the 4 worst British comedies of all time I would assume no one gives a toss either way.
And red dwarf was farken awesome. Hands down. Until they shopped the original kotchanski. Then it was just really good.

Red Dwarf suffered from going on too long, but even its worst seasons were good.
“This is mine, aaaaand this is mine, and this is definitely mine…” is in the wimmera household lexicon.
Fantastic theme, too.
Infinity welcomes careful drivers.

Edit: Also enjoyed the first couple of seasons of Sticky Moments. I think Clary got tired of the format after that (I suspect he may suffer from depression).

Agree that it deserves its own thread.