The KPF thread

Sam Day.
He’s a beast of a man and will be just as good as Dixon. Just needs game time to get his confidence. Not sure of his contract status though.

Signed a 3 year contract this week.

The other option if all the quality is off the table and we want someone cheap with upside, would be Lamb for WCE. Reputedly interested in coming back to Vic after two years, shown good signs in the WAF, although has detractors as well. Might only cost a 3rd round pick. Possibly more in the Wood "upgrade on Brown" 3rd tall category, but if Hooker/Belly are options for the stay at home element that would still suit.
Whilst I agree Wood would be an upgrade on Brown, Lamb certainly isn't. Reportedly has big attitude problems, might not even be worth our early third honestly..

Use pick 19 on a forward at the draft.

I would consider trading pick 1 for 2 metre Peter and o’meara.

Marshall would be good

• James Stewart is a horrible player. Collingwood passed up on him with good reason.
  • Mason Wood is a third tall or roaming half forward and if he were to go, his asking price would be freakin high. Great player, but think there are other clubs more willing to offer better packages.
  • To get Patton or Lobb which I doubt we would be able to, would have to be something like Pick 1 & 40 for Patton or Lobb and 16ish for there to be any moderate consideration by GWS.

Trades in AFL doing generally happen unless a player has signalled their intentions. It’s not like American sports where it’s pretty much a two party agreement. I think AFL requires all three parties to agree for the trade to be seen through.

Lobb = 2x better than Patton.

Wouldnt give a first rnd pick for Patton. He is a bust.

Marshall would be good

Marshall probably won’t be there at 19
Josh Battle might though, he’s only 192cm but apparently does not miss the goals, probably a similar type to Wood

Marshall would be good

Marshall probably won’t be there at 19
Josh Battle might though, he’s only 192cm but apparently does not miss the goals, probably a similar type to Wood

I think we may be battling to get him at pick 19.

Mason Shaw would be really good as a last rd pick or rookie pick. And he doesn’t miss in front of goal.

Marshall would be good

We could trade our 2017 first rounder to Suns for pick 4.
then draft marshall with that pick.

Mason Shaw would be really good as a last rd pick or rookie pick. And he doesn't miss in front of goal.

Kicking straight is overrated

Or we just go Eddy for a late pick