The Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast - Full draft review podcast up now with Ed Pascoe

is grant still deleting people off the Facebook group who don’t worship dodoro? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Awesome show, thoroughly enjoyed it. @Paul_Cousins is a legend

1 Like

Cheers benfti

Josh Buddy Eyre.
Bit of Joe, bit of Tom Lynch and a bit like Buddy. That was brilliant.

1 Like

You guys should talk business operations more often. Good insight.

2 Likes

Josh Eyre: - hard working, determined, coachable, tall (198cm), athletic, versatile, can play anywhere on the field, pretty skillful as well.

sounds like a number 1 pick. :slight_smile:

models his games on Joe Daniher, Tom Lynch, Buddy

loved the visualisation of Josh Eyres first game.

Thanks. Irony is i like to talk footy to get away from business talk all day with work lol

2 Likes

Thanks Scott and Grant… loved hearing from Josh - surely the club won’t let him go to another club! He must have wondered what hit him with Grants ‘vision’ and curve ball questions. Thoroughly enjoyed it… love Grants passion for Essendon and his disregard for any other club! Very amusing.

The cheque’s in the mail @benfti thanks :joy:

Thanks @CJohns enjoyed it, always good to talk Bombers with Bomber folk!

6 Likes

Great that you had Josh on the show. Would have been even better if you’d let HIM talk.

We spoke to him prior to recording and he was obviously nervous. Was new to him. Was not going to provide long answers. To be honest i was happy we got 20 mins with material we did.

3 Likes

Getting any conversation out of an 18 year old is tough… even harder in an interview capacity.

I thought it was all pretty funny myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

On eyre. Very impressive he’s recalled his teammates games and good performance. Very easy to be to insular as a teenager.

Yeh thought the same

Do you know what club he supported?

Actually i dont sorry

I haven’t listened yet, but I do hope you asked about his donut preference.

Damn it!!! Lol

1 Like

Article the other day said that both he and Cody Brand were both keen Essendon fans.

2 Likes